Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sold: Black Metal Front/Rear Bumpers
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
9144me2enjoy
SOLD....: I just removed these from my 74-914. They are a little lighter metal than the factory chrome bumpers. Both are straight in GC. Believed to be a factory Metal bumper. Both in GC. Front has Fog light openings, one side has one broken fin. Bumperettes removed and rubber tops removed. Would like to sell them as a pair. $400.00 obo for the two plus shipping from 97408. If you need more photos let me know. Thanks....Happy New Year.
9144me2enjoy
Pics
9144me2enjoy
Pics
9144me2enjoy
Pics
9144me2enjoy
Pics
9144me2enjoy
Pics
mb911
Just an fyi if they are steel then they are factory as to my knowledge no one but the factory made " metal "bumpers until the stainless ones recently we made..
mepstein
QUOTE(mb911 @ Jan 1 2020, 08:20 PM) *

Just an fyi if they are steel then they are factory as to my knowledge no one but the factory made " metal "bumpers until the stainless ones recently we made..

Yep, the painted ones are lighter than the chrome ones but still very much factory made.
wes
I believe the chrome bumpers were actually made thicker due to the chroming process.
9144me2enjoy
Thanks for the information driving.gif
twistedstang
Interested, but curious as to what shipping would cost to Michigan.
mepstein
QUOTE(twistedstang @ Jan 2 2020, 07:03 AM) *

I shipped a couple bumpers around the country last year. 6 from DE to WI for about $60 and 4 from DE to CA for $90. Get a fed ex acct and prices should be well under $100 for a pair.

$400 for that set is a very good deal.
twistedstang
QUOTE(mepstein @ Jan 2 2020, 09:29 AM) *

QUOTE(twistedstang @ Jan 2 2020, 07:03 AM) *

I shipped a couple bumpers around the country last year. 6 from DE to WI for about $60 and 4 from DE to CA for $90. Get a fed ex acct and prices should be well under $100 for a pair.

$400 for that set is a very good deal.

Good info, thanks. I'm definitly in if we can get these shipped for $100
9144me2enjoy
Thanks Mepstein for the information. Unfortunately I don’t have and the potential buyer probably don’t have accounts with FedEX or UPS, which would save shipping a lot. Working on a solution but at this time still for sale. Good price for some good metal bumpers. Thanks
76-914
QUOTE(9144me2enjoy @ Jan 2 2020, 08:19 AM) *

Thanks Mepstein for the information. Unfortunately I don’t have and the potential buyer probably don’t have accounts with FedEX or UPS, which would save shipping a lot. Working on a solution but at this time still for sale. Good price for some good metal bumpers. Thanks

You can set up an account with them in 5 min's. Do it. This probably won't be the last time that you use it. beerchug.gif
mepstein
QUOTE(76-914 @ Jan 2 2020, 11:25 AM) *

QUOTE(9144me2enjoy @ Jan 2 2020, 08:19 AM) *

You can set up an account with them in 5 min's. Do it. This probably won't be the last time that you use it. beerchug.gif

Yes, setup takes a couple minutes and it’s free.
9144me2enjoy
Sounds like a great ideal agree.gif thanks
9144me2enjoy
SOLD....to Justin....thanks again for all your help!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.