Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: T4 Relay Plate Pigtail
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
GregAmy
Got a parts car sitting around with a bum D-Jet (or maybe even LJet) harness? I am working on a Mega/Microsquirt project and would like to leverage the stock relay plate, so I need the T4 plug.

The T4 plug is the 4-pin with 5 wires that plugs into the left rear corner of the stock relay plate and provides the power to the fuel injection system. All I need is the plug and pigtail itself, not the whole harness. Sure, I could use standard push-on terminals but I'm looking for a cleaner design. Jeff Bowlsby could use some clean ones too for his harness builds.

I'm not looking for awesome new parts, nor am I looking for high-priced stuff. In fact, I definitely don't want you to cut up a good usable harness for this (you do and I'll slap your hands!) For example, I am not cutting up my good functional harness for this, so you shouldn't either.

But if you have a crusty one hanging out and are willing to part with the pigtail at a value price, please let me know!

Greg
KevinW
PM sent
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.