Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS 1973 2.0 Porsche 914-
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
tedly2tuff
I have a 1973 Porsche 914 2.0 for sale. I live in Wisconsin, I am tired of throwing money at this project. The interior is fully restored, however it does not run. All the original engine is there, but it has been sitting to long and has engine leaks. Also I think it needs a fuel pump and work on the fuel injection. I will try and figure out how to add pics, if anyone is interested I can send pics to your phone or email. It has rechromed front and rear bumpers and restored fuchs wheels.
I know the value of this car, and am asking $9000
Front yard mechanic
A car that moves under its own power is always a good idea unles you like to sit and make vroom vroom sounds
tedly2tuff
QUOTE(Front yard mechanic @ Jan 3 2020, 08:21 AM) *

A car that moves under its own power is always a good idea unles you like to sit and make vroom vroom sounds

Yea, That's real funny
Tom_T
I think that his should be listed under Cars & Rollers - not parts.

Can an Admin move it for him please?

For the OP tedly - pix will always help you sell a car, so maybe at post a few for folks to see what you have in this project 914.

PS - uploading pix is pretty easy, just look at the "File Attachments" box below all the Smilies, then use the browse to go to the file where you have the pix. As you add pix, it will tell you how big the files are, & for many large file size pix, you may need to do it in successive posts (IIRC it's 3 MB or something per post).

GLWTS beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
ndfrigi
QUOTE(tedly2tuff @ Jan 3 2020, 05:20 AM) *

I have a 1973 Porsche 914 2.0 for sale. I live in Wisconsin, I am tired of throwing money at this project. The interior is fully restored, however it does not run. All the original engine is there, but it has been sitting to long and has engine leaks. Also I think it needs a fuel pump and work on the fuel injection. I will try and figure out how to add pics, if anyone is interested I can send pics to your phone or email. It has rechromed front and rear bumpers and restored fuchs wheels.
I know the value of this car, and am asking $9000

email me your pictures so I can help u post some of them.
mb911
I can help once I move in 21 days.. I am in Wisconsin.. Let me know
76-914
Tuff crowd here so take some pics of the Hell Hole beneath the battery tray, a pic of the longs with the valances removed, a pic of the floorboards with carpet removed and from below, pics of door jambs, bottom of doors, etc. The more pics the better the chance of selling it. GLWS beerchug.gif
tedly2tuff
QUOTE(76-914 @ Jan 3 2020, 04:07 PM) *

Tuff crowd here so take some pics of the Hell Hole beneath the battery tray, a pic of the longs with the valances removed, a pic of the floorboards with carpet removed and from below, pics of door jambs, bottom of doors, etc. The more pics the better the chance of selling it. GLWS beerchug.gif

Thanks for the advice- it is currently stored in the corner of my garage and is hard to get at the back and passenger side as it is next to the wall.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.