Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Subaru Conversion Parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
914forme
I have a few parts for an EG conversion.

Small car mount modified for early bar, also have the bulk head piece but mount on firewall would have to be fabricated.

What you have is mounts that install on the -4 mounts on the side of the engine compartment. They mount to an early 914-4 crossbar. You supply this mount, as I think shipping might be a tad to much. The small car mount then sets onto of the bar. And then the MT5 rear mounts. All built with isolation mounts from Energy suspension. $500 shipped.SOLD

Click to view attachment

New OBX MT5 limited slip diff for a Subaru MT5 - unit has been fully gone through all metal flashing removed in the diff. Screws, washers, and thrust surface washers replaced with hardened materials. $600 shipped SOLD. This is way better than what the factory sent. Fully polished and machined properly.

Click to view attachment

Extra set of the hardened washers, screws and thrust washers. $10 shipped. Not sure why I have an extra set confused24.gif

Click to view attachment

Subaru Gears 108mm axle flanges for the MT5. New, only installed for mocking up, new Subaru pins for the flanges. $300 USD ShippedSOLD

Click to view attachment

Gates Green Stripe Hose enough to go front to back on a 914 chassis. Return line is 1-1/4 the hot side is 1" $100 shippedSOLD, most likely cost m over $50 to ship these, big box, lots of weight.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
JRust
I'll take the LSD please biggrin.gif
914forme
Sale pending on the LSD
burton73
QUOTE(JRust @ Jan 4 2020, 01:22 PM) *

I'll take the LSD please biggrin.gif

That will give you flashbacks!

Bob B bye1.gif
GermermanCarGuy
I'll take the axle flanges and Gates hose.

Shipping to 57703. Let me know total cost and PayPal.

Does this mean you're no longer building your Signal Orange 74?

RobF
914forme
I will get them boxed up and figure out shipping cost for you.

Long of the short the car will not be built by me, a few things came up. Guess I should update the tread, I'll do it tonight just checking in between other projects.
914forme
Picture added for extra upgrade bolts and washers for OBX LSD Differential.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.