Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Voltage regulators....cheap, have a spare
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
raynekat
These are all Bosch 14V voltage regulators that are compatible with Bosch alternators.
If you have a Marchal or Motorola (or other brand) alternator, these will not (may not) work for you.

All showed nearly identical voltage readings at the battery when installed in my car.

#1 Bosch 0 190 601 009, Germany. In very good condition except black electrical tape has replaced the factory yellow tape which fell off. Also the mounting holes are larger, so a small washer is needed behind the two mounting screws.

#2 Bosch 0 190 601 006, Germany. In very good condition.

#3 Bosch 0 190 600 046, Brasil. In new condition. SOLD SOLD to Fran

#4 Bosch 0 192 062 007, Spain. In new condition. Looks like a newer solid state design as the can is smaller. SOLD SOLD to Mark

Inexpensively priced so you can have a spare for your car.
All asking prices include shipping to the lower48.

#1 - $20 All are pending SOLD
#2, 3 and 4 - $25 at this point
Late Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

If interested, PM me here or email: dhoug4khat at yahoo dot com
Thanks for looking.

Click to view attachment
914Sixer
Let me have #4
liebe
QUOTE(raynekat @ Jan 5 2020, 12:56 AM) *

These are all Bosch 14V voltage regulators that are compatible with Bosch alternators.
If you have a Marchal or Motorola (or other brand) alternator, these will not (may not) work for you.

All showed nearly identical voltage readings at the battery when installed in my car.

#1 Bosch 0 190 601 009, Germany. In very good condition except black electrical tape has replaced the factory yellow tape which fell off. Also the mounting holes are larger, so a small washer is needed behind the two mounting screws.

#3 Bosch 0 190 600 046, Brasil. In new condition.

#4 Bosch 0 192 062 007, Spain. In new condition. Looks like a newer solid state design as the can is smaller.

#1 - $20
#2, 3 and 4 - $25

Thanks for looking.

Click to view attachment

I will take the rest if avail. shipping to houston
raynekat
QUOTE(liebe @ Jan 4 2020, 06:42 PM) *

QUOTE(raynekat @ Jan 5 2020, 12:56 AM) *

#3 Bosch 0 190 600 046, Brasil. In new condition.

#4 Bosch 0 192 062 007, Spain. In new condition. Looks like a newer solid state design as the can is smaller.

#1 - $20
#2, 3 and 4 - $25

Thanks for looking.

Click to view attachment

I will take the rest if avail. shipping to houston

Liebe: I've sent you a PM letting you know that both #1 and 2 are still available and I'll give you a deal for $40 both shipped to Houston. Let me know. I've put Paypal info on the PM to you. Thx
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.