Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Free 1973 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
porsche-tom
Free 73 914 body. Has rust as shown. A lot of it is just surface rust and still has some good metal. It has what I believe is 5 lug Carrara suspension up front. I'll throw the set 5 lug wheels in for $100 otherwise it comes with steel wheels. I have the title and vin but for the life of me I cant find it. But if I find it in the future I will send it on over. This would be a good doner for a cool 914. Located in southeast florida .
Click to view attachment
porsche-tom
Click to view attachment
porsche-tom
Click to view attachment
porsche-tom
Click to view attachment
porsche-tom
Click to view attachment
porsche-tom
Click to view attachment
porsche-tom
Click to view attachment
porsche-tom
Click to view attachment
porsche-tom
Click to view attachment
porsche-tom
Click to view attachment
porsche-tom
Click to view attachment
porsche-tom
Click to view attachment
Craigers17
Looks like a pretty solid roller. Are those some chassis stiffeners I see welded In? Also, are all 4 fenders modified? Looks like a lot of Porsche for free. Nice wheels too!
porsche-tom
Dunno about stiffening. All 4 are cut.
TitanMZ3
QUOTE(porsche-tom @ Jan 5 2020, 11:54 AM) *

Rare front-engine 914!

I hope someone saves it or makes some good use of the car
JRust
If I was close I'd snag it for sure. Someone will soon enough
rcarson25
Man wish this was posted in December I was in you neighborhood for Christmas and would have picked this up.
Mikey914
From a rust standpoint its actually isn't that bad. It needs work, but you have what looks like a good base.
mepstein
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Jan 8 2020, 11:57 AM) *

From a rust standpoint its actually isn't that bad. It needs work, but you have what looks like a good base.

Not to mention 911 front struts and hubs.
scootergt3
I'm interested. please email at scottr6002@gmail.com
Alapone
cant believe this is still up for grabs
Stuckon914
Too much interest causing traffic jamb. Nice of the owner but probably more work for him to give it away than selling it.
porsche-tom
SOLD
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.