Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD: Porsche Wheels
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
914forme
Not Fuchs but look great on a 914.

Complete set have a new set of center caps 2 7x17"s ET 50 and two 9 x 17"s ET 55. $500 $400 plus shipping or pickup.SOLD

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

And not my car, but I wub.gif the car and these wheels.

Click to view attachment
rcarson25
Didn’t think I would like 17s on the 914s but these look pretty good
aggiezig
These would make a really cool look for someone. If I had a flared car, I'd be all over them.
JOEPROPER
idea.gif idea.gif wub.gif wub.gif idea.gif idea.gif
Stephen, do you know what size tires are on that green car? The wheels on the car look like the centers are recessed a little. Do you know it they're the same wheel/ I can't really tell because of the way your photos are.
914forme
Same wheels just black and camera angle difference between artsy and my skills confused24.gif

The tire sizes can best be answered by the owner @gmanscott55 Gary would you please share tire sizes with the inquiring minds. beer.gif
IronHillRestorations
I bet these would look good on a 964
914forme
Added the ETs and sizing but add it here again.

7x17 ET 50

9x17 ET 55

Yeah I gave them an extra half inch on the rears, sorry if I confessed some people.

914forme
QUOTE(IronHillRestorations @ Jan 16 2020, 05:52 PM) *

I bet these would look good on a 964

the answer is drooley.gif

Click to view attachment

I would do a change to grey of some shade, not the same as the car, but maybe a couple shades darker.
Bucci
@gmanscott55
You can consider them sold if they fit my factory GT flares with the appropriate tires. I’m installing 996 twin turbo brake calipers and I need more room than my factory fuch 16s. Tire rub interference and caliper clearance is what I’m looking at. If anybody has installed the 320 mm rotor with 17s please let me know.

Thanks all,
Marc
914forme
Price drop to get them out of my shop.

PMs have been sent for all inquiries.
Gmanscott55
Marc called me this AM to discuss. They use/need a big spacer approx 2 3/8" up front and approx 2" on rear to work on the build I bought. Mine are powder coated satin black.Click to view attachment
Gmanscott55
New setup has Roto Fox Fuchs with RS finish.

Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.