Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Help with door seal.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Snebs2
Can someone send me a picture of how this goes back together. Just the The aluminum seal the fuzzy and the rubber part. I cannot make heads or tails from the diagram online.Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
Mikey914
The fuzzey with the metal back goes into the larger aluminum channel The bulb from the other scraper goes into the C shape at the top to hold the rubber against the glass.

This shows the fuzzey strip with metal installed
close up but you get the idea
Mikey914
To locate the screw holes, put the fuzzey in the aluminum track and drill from the back side through the holes into the fuzzey. You can put int a screw to set, trim the end, and install.
Mikey914
hard to see from the 1st pic which outer you have, But here is mine with the early scraper installed on that late door (end cap gives it away).

The outer scrapes go on after the window is assembled.
Snebs2
Thank you for your pictures and your insight that is what I needed I am back on track at least with the doors...lol
smash.gif
Mikey914
No problem, the doors can get a little hard. Especially if you try to install out of sequence.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.