Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cancelled: Need someone in Baltimore Maryland to look at a 2056 engine for me.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
9144me2enjoy
Cancelled: Believed to be a Scam...Is there anyone in the area of Baltimore, Maryland that could go bye and look at a Porsche 914 2056 engine and trans for me that is setting on a crate? I just needs eyes on that the engine exist and reflects the photos! Let me know, thanks will compensate for your time.
FYI- after talking to seller it appears the engine is actually in Baltimore, Maryland where he resides not Sacramento. I’m trying to get someone on the forum in that area to drive bye and actually view/inspect the engine before I move forward on the purchase or pass on it! Always scares me when the seller is a new member (MrBash123) Jan 20, 2020 and he has the same listing on Pelican Parts but under a different name (Kemson). I'm pretty sure this same listing was listed on Pelican parts in the last few weeks but unable to find the name of the seller or the alleged buyer! Will see how this pans out. No $$ exchange till a lot of red flags are removed! I have a phone number for interested party to reach the seller at.
9144me2enjoy
Forum member Rob (BeatNavy) has agreed to help me out on this. Thank you

FYI this potential purchase has went sour, due to many red flags that have surfaced. Thanks for your help.
SirAndy
Scammer from Nigeria, don't buy from him!

dry.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.