Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: front license plate
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
brcacti
Hello...............I wanted to order this for a front plate pictured blue with black letters to match my car from build a sign. The front bumper plate holes are 9 1/2 center to center mostly centered in the middle of the plate up and down. The holes in the new plate would be top and bottom. Do I need to order a plate backing then put the plate on? or just drill small holes in the left/right middle and screw them to the front bumper? The bumpers have a slight curve was wondering if I do it that way if the plate would bend a little or crease bend and not look good? Would love to hear from all of your about this.Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
FlacaProductions
You need a front plate bracket - here's new but I'm sure someone on here will have a used one...

https://www.aasesales.com/products/f4e-b52-43i-59i-112848
brcacti
Flaca productions......................THANK YOU yes that is what I need, anyone have a used one for sale here ???
ClayPerrine
The front license plate bracket was superceded by a 928 part. Available from your favorite 914 parts house.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.