Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Front Valance for '75
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
mojorisen914
Looking for a stock front valance for a '75. Shipping to 80023.

Please PM me.

Mojo
914LIVE
=================================

PM sent on a front VALANCE from
the concours/showroom 914.

Thank you.

=================================
brant
Rob.

I have a nice one.
Used but repainted with ppg auto paint (not rattle can)

I can bring it to your house to look at
Brant
euro911
I thought the front valances were all the same ... all years used the same one - no confused24.gif
GaroldShaffer
QUOTE(euro911 @ Jan 22 2020, 07:07 PM) *

I thought the front valances were all the same ... all years used the same one - no confused24.gif

Yes & no. The 74 LE cars have a special fiberglass one, but otherwise yes all the "metal" ones are the same.
mojorisen914
Thanks, Brant. See ya on Saturday.

Mojo

QUOTE(brant @ Jan 22 2020, 08:29 PM) *

Rob.

I have a nice one.
Used but repainted with ppg auto paint (not rattle can)

I can bring it to your house to look at
Brant

mepstein
Ben and I found there are actually two different styles, early and late. Ben sent me a pic showing the difference but I didn’t save it. The ends vary a bit.
@mb911
sixnotfour
QUOTE(mepstein @ Jan 23 2020, 11:06 AM) *

Ben and I found there are actually two different styles, early and late. Ben sent me a pic showing the difference but I didn’t save it. The ends vary a bit.
@mb911

914werke
idea.gif
chrisg
Is it possible that ‘75 appearance group cars came with LE front valances? Looking at the ‘75 brochure on Jeff Bowlsby’s site it looks like the Nepal orange car has one. I think I saw it like that elsewhere too when I was trying to find out if the one on my ‘75 was oe as it doesn’t seems like it was changed out.
mepstein
QUOTE(chrisg @ Jan 26 2020, 10:35 AM) *

Is it possible that ‘75 appearance group cars came with LE front valances? Looking at the ‘75 brochure on Jeff Bowlsby’s site it looks like the Nepal orange car has one. I think I saw it like that elsewhere too when I was trying to find out if the one on my ‘75 was oe as it doesn’t seems like it was changed out.

No
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.