Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: New Dash Pad (914 Rubber) SOLD
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
danimal16
ITEM IS SOLD

I purchased this Dash Top from 914 Rubber a few years ago. But we were able to get a near new original. Here is a link to the item on their Web Site: https://900designs-container.zoeysite.com/d...for-porsche-914

The item is in its original wrapping and box. Price is $450 plus shipping and insurance.

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
Chris914n6
Since you brought up insurance separately... insurance is to save your ass. Federal Mail Order law requires the item to be delivered as advertised. If it's damaged in shipping by being crushed (box damage) it's on the shipper, otherwise it's on you for insufficient packaging.

Learned all this shipping an original dash top. The buyer claimed damage and called UPS himself. I was covered so UPS left me out of it. I understand he had several "claims" in his history and was denied based on fraud.
JeffBowlsby
What city in CA are you in?
danimal16
All, I am in Moorpark CA.
danimal16
Thanks all for the interest. Item is sold.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.