Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914/914-6 Tool Wrap - In Porsche Tartan/Plaid and Houndstooth
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
stevegm
EDIT:
The introductory discount ends tonight. The discount code is below.

ORIGINAL POST:
We have been working on these tool wraps for a while, and finally finished them. They are the third new product we created in Porsche cloth (after the driving hat, and travel bags).

The wraps replicate the original factory Porsche 914-6 tool wrap, in Tartan/Plaid or Houndstooth cloth. The bag is the exact size, and format as the originals, right down to the same tool pocket sizes inside. We spent considerable time designing it so that it models the Porsche wrap as closely as possible, but uses modern thuds and technology to make it durable.

The yellow one below was the first full prototype, and I wasn't happy with some of the stitching. But, I included it here so you could see the outside in tartan/plaid. I will get better photos later.

Anyway, I’m pretty proud of how the finished products turned out. What do you think?

We have them available on our website (redlinenine.com). And we are offering 914world members a $30 introductory discount. The price, with the discount, is $99 ($129 normal price without the discount).

Here is the link to the tool wraps - RedlineNine

And here is the discount code. It is good through January 31st - TW914WJAN20
raynekat
Yes, they do look sharp.
Unfortunately I have a custom tartan in my car, so will be left out on these great products.
pvollma
Just ordered mine. Thanks for the discount!
Cairo94507
I like them. The green one would go nice with my Six. But I gotta get it running and home first. Bump for a great product. beerchug.gif
stevegm
QUOTE(Cairo94507 @ Jan 24 2020, 05:47 PM) *

I like them. The green one would go nice with my Six. But I gotta get it running and home first. Bump for a great product. beerchug.gif

Thanks. I appreciate it. It won’t be long now on your 914. It’s the 50th anniversary, so it will be a great year.
stevegm
The introductory discount ends tonight. The discount code is in the first post in the thread if you want one.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.