Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: GT Lids - No Shipping/No Core
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
PCA7GGR
I bought PartsHeaven's inventory of engine lids.

Now that have got enough lids and grills to keep me busy for a while, I'm offering my GT lids for $400 - no shipping charge (CONUS) and no core required.

So you you need anything for your engine lid or would like one of my GT lids, drop me a line - thanks

914World.com - The largest online 914 community!

Sergio
enikolayev
I'd like one.
PCA7GGR
Have both versions ( with the lightened cross brace and with the cross brace remove) made, packed and ready to ship - thanks
PCA7GGR
Back to the top - thanks
PCA7GGR
Still offering free shipping and no core required.

I’ve got each version packed and ready to ship. Doesn’t your teen deserve one for XMas - ;>)
ValcoOscar
I think I've purchased four GT Type lids from Sergio over the years. He is currently offering a smoking deal. Reputable vendor.
I finally met him in person at WCR a few weeks ago. beerchug.gif

GregAmy
Sergio, what's the current shipped price? I got one from you for the race car, but maybe my street car deserves some luvvin' too...
PCA7GGR
Greg,

Shipping via insured FedEx ground runs around $35. This is included in the current price of $400. That’s with no core required.

Thanks and Happy Turkey Day. Or in our households cave - Happy Rib Eye Day - ;>)
PCA7GGR
Greg,

Shipping via insured FedEx ground runs around $35. This is included in the current price of $400. That’s with no core required.

Thanks and Happy Turkey Day. Or in our households cave - Happy Rib Eye Day - ;>)
Tdskip
I will take one please.
ndfrigi
Hope price will be the same when I’m ready to get one. I like Sergio’s engine lid.
PaulFV8
Ill take one if available

Thanks
Tdskip
@PCA7GGR - the lid arrived very promptly and is very nicely made.

Highly recommend gentlemen.
PCA7GGR
Tom,

Glad you are happy with your GT lid.

Sergio
PCA7GGR
"We don't need no rain tray. I don't to show you any stinking rain trays!"Click to view attachment
PCA7GGR
Still time to order your stinking' GT lid in time to get it under the Xmas tree. Your 914 deserves the best. Thanks
GregAmy
I got my stinkin' GT lid for the street car earlier this week...damn that thing is purdy...
PCA7GGR
Glad it arrived and that you are pleased with my work..

PCA7GGR
I’ve got both styles made and ready to ship - thanks
914chris
Do you have pictures?? I'm considering making one, but would rather just buy one.
Thanks
PCA7GGR
This link has a pic of both versions - with the lightened cross brace and with the cross brace removed. It also has a full description. Please PM if you need more pic and/or info. Thanks

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=5620
PCA7GGR
$400 shipped CONUS with no core required offered is extended until my stock parts run out - thanks.
PCA7GGR
back to the top - thanks
BillJ
if you need more cores I have over 20 or so lids.
Tdskip
These are very nicely made people, good seller to work with.

Putting my money where my mouth is - I'll take one more please @PCA7GGR .
PCA7GGR
Your GT lid is on its way - #187. Thanks again
PCA7GGR
Got a couple marked packed and ready to ship - thanks
PCA7GGR
Monthly bump - thanks
PCA7GGR
Badda bing, badda bump - got a couple w/ lightened cross brace, made, packed and ready to ship- thanks
PCA7GGR
Back to the top - thanks
Tdskip
Good seller, nicely turned out product.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.