Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FOUND!... rear valance, stock
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
BuddyV
I am looking for a stock rear valance. I had been running an aftermarker exhaust for a while, so could not run the valance.

Now I am back to a stock exhaust, and I cannot remember what happened to the rear valance I removed years ago.

drunk.gif

Oh, well.

Please let me know what you have. I am open to ones that need a little love.

Bay Area preferred for pick up..... but if you are willing to ship, please message me.

I am located in Santa Rosa.

Cheers!

Robert (707) 888-1857
jkonzelman
if you can send me a pic of what you need, I have tons of parts I am selling off, and likely have what you want. Im not sure what you mean by stock rear valance as I have several different ones.

Jim

jkonzelman@gmail.com

QUOTE(BuddyV @ Jan 24 2020, 06:37 PM) *

I am looking for a stock rear valance. I had been running an aftermarker exhaust for a while, so could not run the valance.

Now I am back to a stock exhaust, and I cannot remember what happened to the rear valance I removed years ago.

drunk.gif

Oh, well.

Bay Area preferred for pick up..... but if you are willing to ship, please message me.

Cheers!

Robert (707) 888-1857

BuddyV
Looking for something like this..... in metalClick to view attachment
Krieger
QUOTE(BuddyV @ Jan 24 2020, 03:37 PM) *

drunk.gif

Oh, well.

Cheers!

Robert (707) 888-1857

Did you look up in your rafters? You had the bumpers you gave me stashed up there...
bdstone914
@BuddyV
' date='Jan 24 2020, 05:37 PM' post='2780371']

drunk.gif

Oh, well.

Cheers!

Robert (707) 888-1857
[/quote]

I have several in Socal if you dont find one closer. $75 plus shipping.
Bruce
BuddyV
QUOTE(Krieger @ Jan 25 2020, 10:00 PM) *

QUOTE(BuddyV @ Jan 24 2020, 03:37 PM) *

drunk.gif

Oh, well.

Cheers!

Robert (707) 888-1857

Did you look up in your rafters? You had the bumpers you gave me stashed up there...

Ummm.... whats in the rafters are things that I should sell but can't yet, on an emotional level.

w00t.gif

.... but yes, I did check.

(Damn! If other people know about the rafters, maybe I do need to start selling some stuff..... it's officially a problem. i thought it was my little secret)

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.