Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My wife is Pi**ed
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Superhawk996
Every year my wife tries to find me cool 914 things around my birthday and Christmas.

So out of the blue a nice little package arrives from Oscar's holiday giveaway. @ValcoOscar

When I open it, I'm doing the Snoopy dance and my wife is wondering what all the hubbub is about. When she sees the cache of 914 goodies, and how happy I am, she's mad that she can't find such cool stuff on Amazon! Well, mad in a funny & competive way because she knows she lost out big time this year to Oscar even though the pillow from years gone by was a nice score for her in the past! smile.gif

Can't possible thank Oscar enough for his genorosity and for putting something like this togeher both in the holiday spirit and 914World community spirit. Right on Oscar! Thank you! beerchug.gif first.gif Amazing!

Click to view attachment

The creativity of the shirt is over the top. Love the logo: property of . . . NARP dept. lol-2.gif So fitting for all the years of endured snobbery.
Cairo94507
How do I get one of those sweatshirts??????? beerchug.gif
Superhawk996
QUOTE(Cairo94507 @ Jan 25 2020, 12:07 PM) *

How do I get one of those sweatshirts??????? beerchug.gif

Honestly, I have no idea. I'm not sure if Oscar screen printed them himself, ordered them as print on demand on-line or what.

I know I would buy about 6 more (one for each day of the week) if they were for sale!
rjames
agree.gif
The shirt is way cool. I want one, too!
ValcoOscar
So glad you liked your 914 Care package.
Every package was slightly different.

I designed and printed all items in my garage. My wife says I'm nuts for doing this but she knows I enjoy it and can't sit still.

I hope to offer some leftovers soon.

Oscar
Superhawk996
QUOTE(ValcoOscar @ Jan 25 2020, 01:23 PM) *

So glad you liked your 914 Care package.
Every package was slightly different.

I designed and printed all items in my garage. My wife says I'm nuts for doing this but she knows I enjoy it and can't sit still.

I hope to offer some leftovers soon.

Oscar

@ValcoOscar

OK that is just a new level of amazing! Thank you Oscar!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.