Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: selling 10 yrs of parts madness
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
jkonzelman
I have restored my share of 914s, still have one to finish, but I have about 6 cars worth of parts in the attic of my garage. if you need anything 914 related I likely have it.

from complete engines, and trannies, to body parts, seats, targa tops, bumpers, fog lights, engine tin, fuel injection, wire harness, gauges, front end, steerin rack, glass, door mechanisms, trailing arms, OEM AC console, etc etc etc

no 914-6 stuff

I do have a set of 15 x 6 fuchs knockoffs but one is cracked

please shoot me an email if interested in parts

jkonzelman@gmail.com

914bub
PM sent
dt4
How much does an AC console go for in the states?
Superhawk996
thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif

Maybe you could post some pics of what you have for sale. blink.gif
Tdskip
Email sent on any new/unused trim seals etc.
JeffBowlsby
What harnesses do you have...plz post photos
Luke M
Would you happen to have any nos replacement metal?
Pictures of parts help..
72914wrx
You said motors ! Thank
Morph914
May be interested in a 2.0 if you have one. Pics and prices please.
ZOT914
European orange front side markers?
Thank you
injunmort
do you have a pair of late (side shift) warm air guides?
Superhawk996
Knock Knock . . . . . no one home?
poorsche914
QUOTE(Superhawk996 @ Jan 27 2020, 08:40 PM) *
Knock Knock . . . . . no one home?
Most likely doesn't monitor this ad or his PMs.

From original post:
QUOTE(jkonzelman @ Jan 25 2020, 04:46 PM) *
please shoot me an email if interested in parts

jkonzelman@gmail.com

I emailed him my query and he responded within 10 minutes.

driving.gif
Superhawk996
Beware. I was operating under the premise this ad is a scam.

Given the newbie status with limited posts, email response only, and inability to follow Forum rules of posting parts, and prices (if not pics), and the scams of late, Buyer BEWARE. I do see he at least didn't join yesterday but I for one will not deal with someone via e-mail on a generic post when this forum exists to do business out in the open for the benefit of the community.

Maybe someone else can vouch for OP?
914bub
QUOTE(Superhawk996 @ Jan 28 2020, 03:15 AM) *

Beware. I was operating under the premise this ad is a scam.

Given the newbie status with limited posts, email response only, and inability to follow Forum rules of posting parts, and prices (if not pics), and the scams of late, Buyer BEWARE. I do see he at least didn't join yesterday but I for one will not deal with someone via e-mail on a generic post when this forum exists to do business out in the open for the benefit of the community.

Maybe someone else can vouch for OP?

I was first to respond in this thread asking for a front bumper either painted black or with chrome peeling etc that I could strip. I was quoted a good price. When I asked for pictures and shipping details things went silent. If it's not a scam I apologize in advance but it sure got my Spidey senses tingling.

Edit. Just tried sending an email. My last message was a pm. Hopefully I can get a bumper. If I do I'll post here
KevinW
My understanding is that you are required to post a price for the items that are for sale?
stownsen914
I purchased a 914 roller and a number of parts from this seller several weeks ago. The e-mail listed here matches the one I sent Paypal funds to for the transaction. My experience with him was good. When I was there he had some other rollers and a lot of parts still left. No connection to the seller other than a smooth transaction.

Scott
914werke
QUOTE(KevinW @ Jan 28 2020, 04:54 AM) *
My understanding is that you are required to post a price for the items that are for sale?

agree.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.