Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Factory metal from parts car let me know what you need.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
rcarson25
Parts car is to the point to where I am ready to cut and sell metal prior to taking to the scrap yard. Floor pans, longs, door jambs lower firewall etc are all toast, but the is good metal here as well. Parts will range from $50 to $150 plus shipping (does get pricey on these pieces) local pickup in Franklin TN available. If you need something please PM me with a cell number and I will get you pics of whatever piece you need. Panel cost deposit will be necessary prior to cutting so I don’t end up cutting parts that don’t need to be cut.

Wish I could have saved this car but hopefully it can go to help restore a few others.

Parts off and available:
Hood SOLD
Trunk lid SOLD
Engine cover with grille: $100
Late driver door stripped:$150
Late pass door stripped small dent where mirror would go, looks to be easy tap out: $100

bkrantz
How is the upper firewall (right side)?
poorsche914
QUOTE(rcarson25 @ Jan 27 2020, 10:45 AM) *

Parts car is to the point to where I am ready to cut and sell metal...

What year? Looking for front panel that bumper mounts to (pre '75) and possibly the lower trunk panel as well.

driving.gif
rcarson25
Sorry, this is a ‘76. The rear trunk and pass side of the firewall are gone. The front trunk area is available and everything in the front trunk as well. This car will be headed to the junkyard soon so let me know what you need soon.
KevinW
PM sent
KevinP
Looking for a rear exhaust valence.
Luke M
How does the rear trans support/mounts metal section look?
I can provide a pic of the section that I need.

Here's what I need. LMK.

Thanks,
rcarson25
Pending sale on while tub will let you all know if it doesn’t sell.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.