Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sold: New Custom Made Carpet Kit
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
914_7T3
Complete Haargarn (German Velour) black Carpet Kit from Autobahn Interiors. This kit is made to order and was originally found on early Porsche 911s and 914-6s.

Exceptional quality that exceeds anything I have ever seen, but is not suitable for my project as my '73 originally came with a loop kit. The Haargarn is of better quality by far than any Perlon or Loop kit. Long story short, I ordered a loop kit too so this one must go.

This carpet kit sells for $395.00 and I am willing to let it go for $50 off at $345 plus shipping or local pick up in LA.

This is a great opportunity for anyone in need of a great quality carpet for their special car first.gif

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
live free & drive
Hi, Just out of curiosity did you switch to the Haargarn boucle` which is the tight wool loop like you see in a 356?
914_7T3
QUOTE(live free & drive @ Jan 30 2020, 12:24 PM) *

Hi, Just out of curiosity did you switch to the Haargarn boucle` which is the tight wool loop like you see in a 356?

TBH, I did not know that existed and probably is the closest to what was original to the car. The loop kit that was ordered is not as tight as the original.

Below is the color sample card of the loop material.

Click to view attachment
914_7T3
All PMs have been responded to in order received.

Waiting on @Jonathan Livesay to respond back later today before moving on to the next interested party. Thank you.
914_7T3
Carpet Kit is now Sold.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.