Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: September Ventura Autofest
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Joe Bob
http://www.germanautofest.com/trade.htm

Frank will be there in all his splendor...see Mikey tweek the panties of the 356 crowd for the THIRD CONSECUTIVE YEAR.....
Mrs. K
w00t.gif Ooooh! Not braggin' are ya? lol3.gif

Lisa cool_shades.gif
Allan
See ya there Mikey...
xitspd
See you there Mike! beerchug.gif
Joe Bob
Anyone wanna have a fun run before or after????

NO TRACK FEES.....
Allan
QUOTE (Manfred Z @ Jul 4 2005, 12:29 PM)
Anyone wanna have a fun run before or after????

NO TRACK FEES.....

Absolutely...

How much are the track fees?
Aaron Cox
what be the date? i should be in
AA
Carlitos Way
I should be there. No auto transport. If all goes well, I'll have my little teener there too... maybe with a new exhaust and other goodies.

C
Steve
I will be there on Sunday for the swap meet.
We should all at least meet for breakfast somewhere before the show.
Who is going the day of the swap meet??
carreraguy
We talked about this last year too; I was there but was underwhelmed by the Teener turnout; I gues it was too close to WWC '04. Will be taking the 911 this year as I understand they are featuring the 3.2 Carreras; I'll likely bring the 914 next year.
Maltese Falcon
me, but proll'y in the 930 . It is "Tribute to Carrera" weekend-so everyone bring your 914s and get this party started laugh.gif Was the 930 still called the turbo carrera after 1976?
I think that the major pantie wad (to the carrera guys) will be when my pal brings his factory 924Carrera gtr ohmy.gif
You can't carrera a 924 ...
Mfalcon
jim_hoyland
I'm planning on two days there. How far is that Hampton Inn in Camarillo to Ventura ? That was a cool place--nice am eats.
Carlitos Way
QUOTE (jim_hoyland @ Jul 4 2005, 07:28 PM)
I'm planning on two days there. How far is that Hampton Inn in Camarillo to Ventura ? That was a cool place--nice am eats.

You should be about 10-15 minutes away (if that) if you stay at the Hampton Inn...

On a different note... breakfast first and a little fun run afterwards sounds like SOOO MUCH FUN!!!!

Carlos
Steve
I'm bringing my 914.
It has a 3.2 Carrera motor in it. dry.gif
bernbomb914

i will be there again.

bernie
Howard
Mikey. Make up a shitload of little 'carerror' stickers with the 914 outline.
DonTraver
Sounds like fun to me, maybe I'll make it this time. My fuel pump went south last time I tried to go to this.

Anyway, it's on the calendar.

Regards, Don
Cap'n Krusty
The Cap'n will be there in his regular FOUR swap meet spaces. Inquire about how YOU can use one! The Cap'n
Joe Bob
I'm in for 1/2 a space.... pray.gif
Type 4 Unleashed
Isn't there a 914 Carrera 4S? S standing for SPECIAL. 4 standing for the 4 cyl. happy11.gif

I remember A White Chalon With a Carrera RS sticker, RS standing for REALLY SPECIAL? happy11.gif

I, think 914's are SPECIAL. happy11.gif
jim_hoyland
Was looking to stay at Hampton Inn in Camarillo; isn't there a Hotel right next to the fairgrounds ? Anyone know the name ? and possible any other places within walking distance of the site ?
Howard
Jim, here ya go.
Holiday Inn
drew365
Beware of the railroad tracks! Fees could apply.
sean_v8_914
I'll bring the ugly stick'd Rayco V8
did yous see teh trailer full of 356s on teh tracks last year? ouch. he sure paid a fee
jim_hoyland
Anyone going up on the train ?
markb
I made our reservations today (motel6 @ seaward, yeah I know, I'm a cheap bastard). We're going down friday night. Anybody wanna do a dinner or something? We're bringing the SC AND the freshly painted 914. clap.gif
Carlitos Way
I might join ya for a bite... I just have to get someone to cover my gig that night.

C.
Scott Carlberg
QUOTE (markb @ Aug 9 2005, 09:58 PM)
I made our reservations today (motel6 @ seaward, yeah I know, I'm a cheap bastard).

2145 E HARBOR BLVD
US 101 AT SEAWARD AVE
VENTURA, CA, USA, 93001
805-643-5100

Arrival Date: Friday, September 9, 2005
Departure Date: Sunday, September 11, 2005
Number Of Adults: 2
Number Of Rooms: 1
Number Of Nights: 2

STANDARD 2 FULL BEDS NON-SMOKING, DESK, 19" TV

Click 6 Internet Rate $62.69 USD/per nite

> For FOUR People/TWO Beds, it's only $6 more per nite!
Fri & Sat Sep 9 & Sep 10
$68.39 & $68.39

anyone wanna split a room??

oops, I did Not reserve this room, I'm just sharing the rates.
redshift
QUOTE (Maltese Falcon @ Jul 4 2005, 10:39 PM)
me, but proll'y in the 930 . It is "Tribute to Carrera" weekend-so everyone bring your 914s and get this party started laugh.gif Was the 930 still called the turbo carrera after 1976?

Martin, you stir a pot as well as any good witch.. err.. bad witch.

Don't let the house fall on ya!

M
dekman
A breakfast, a lunch , a dinner...it all sounds good to me! Hey, maybe we need Howard to organize us. I'll be there................ We should also be thinking about next year when the "914" is the marque! We need to flood the place with teeners! aktion035.gif
Joe Bob
Wonder what the track fees are?
Howard
Man, ya shag one sheeplove.gif here and ya never live it down.
I saw that thing about the 914 being featured next year, and had a vision of us all showing up there and completely trashing the event. Can't wait.
Rob, Sat night BBQ at your place. Mike, Sunday breakfast. I'll collect the track fees.
Maltese Falcon
M - the 930 is getting cobwebs on 4th gear, so a cool roadtrip should work just right. I'll park and squeeze it in with some of my 914 comrads cool.gif
The house ain't going anywhere...it's an oldie and on a natural solid hunk of granite . The Nichols cyn fire ( 8/9) did get me turning on sprinklers though blink.gif
Marty
jim_hoyland
Just made reso at Holiday Inn; they have special rate for the car show.
JoeSharp
I'll be at McGrath State Beach in Party Central, Friday and Saturday nights.
:PERMAGRIN: Joe
ewdysar
I've been talking to Renegade Hybrids about a fun run Saturday afternoon. Drive up through Ojai, stopping for photo ops, then down to Fillmore for a meal afterwards. Scott has mentioned the possibility of RH swag and buying a round of soda for those who make it. Conversions or not, all P-cars are invited. I'll make another post when I get the details nailed down.

Eric

PS. Any suggestions for food in Fillmore?
Cap'n Krusty
QUOTE (carreraguy @ Jul 4 2005, 01:04 PM)
We talked about this last year too; I was there but was underwhelmed by the Teener turnout; I gues it was too close to WWC '04. Will be taking the 911 this year as I understand they are featuring the 3.2 Carreras; I'll likely bring the 914 next year.

That would be all "Carreras". 3.2 cars are gonna be in the minority, what with not having 4 cams and all ........................................ The Cap'n
carreraguy
Cap'n - Yeah just heard they are featuring all "Carreras" - that is a bunch all right. Still bringing the CS though.
Crazyhippy
QUOTE (ewdysar @ Aug 12 2005, 12:03 PM)
I've been talking to Renegade Hybrids about a fun run Saturday afternoon. Drive up through Ojai, stopping for photo ops, then down to Fillmore for a meal afterwards. Scott has mentioned the possibility of RH swag and buying a round of soda for those who make it. Conversions or not, all P-cars are invited. I'll make another post when I get the details nailed down.

Eric

PS. Any suggestions for food in Fillmore?

I'm not 100% sure the 150 is open yet...
I assume that is the road he would want to drive.

I'll talk to Scott and may have to go on a scouting trip this weekend. I have some cobwebs to blow off the bike mueba.gif happy11.gif
Sammy
I'm thinking about having my car shipped on a car carrier type transport instead of driving it, that way it'll be much safer ;l)
See you all there.
cool.gif
markb
QUOTE (Sammy @ Aug 12 2005, 03:41 PM)
I'm thinking about having my car shipped on a car carrier type transport instead of driving it, that way it'll be much safer ;l)

chairfall.gif lol2.gif

Sammy, got any "Sammy seals" left? If so, can ya bring one to GAF for me?
Carlitos Way
QUOTE (Sammy @ Aug 12 2005, 02:41 PM)

Make sure it turns left as it exits the park!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.