Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: sold - Strong running 3.0 for sale
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
mepstein
Great running 3.0 removed from car 2 months ago. Complete with induction and exhaust. Well maintained and runs fantastic. Engine had a top end in its recent past. $9,995
Engine was just recently pulled from a running car. compression, leakdown and head studs are all great. Car is getting a built 3.6 engine so owner wants to sell. Engine is located in Parksberg PA and can be picked up or I can pallet and forklift onto a truck. Buyer is responsible to set up shipping. Email - mark@markepstein.net to purchase.

*I will ship to a Fastenal near you at my cost. *
76-914
I don't understand why this hasn't sold yet. Great numbers, good price & complete. confused24.gif
mepstein
QUOTE(76-914 @ Feb 1 2020, 03:02 PM) *

I don't understand why this hasn't sold yet. Great numbers, good price & complete. confused24.gif

It did and then buyer wanted one of my other engines for a hot rod build. But yea, this engine will be a jewel for someone. Came out of a beautiful car but owner wanted a built 3.6.
mepstein
Still available. Way less than buying a core and rebuilding.
vintage914racer
Nice looking engine. I keep running across it. If the situation was right I'd be all over it.

I have a tired 68s engine in my -6 that I've aspired to sell, pocket some cash and replace with a 3.0 or 3.2. I just haven't got around to removing it and selling...
EdwardBlume
A great deal for sure! Bonuses should be paying out soon, and taxes done within a couple months...

How many people will regret it later....

GLWTS
mepstein
Sold
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(mepstein @ Feb 28 2020, 09:37 PM) *

Sold

Well crap, a day late.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.