Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: One owner 1975
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
jim_hoyland
No affiliation here, we saw this beautiful ‘75 at Crystal Cove. Owner put his number on the windshield.
$22K per another person that talked to owner
pete000
Nice, seems fairly priced...
jim_hoyland
From my quick walk around, it appeared to look like new; definately garaged.
flat4guy
Nice looking, but I am still having a hard time accepting those big bumpers. I have passed on a few good deals due to those, I may have to get over it and just buy one.
Steve
QUOTE(flat4guy @ Feb 2 2020, 08:04 PM) *

Nice looking, but I am still having a hard time accepting those big bumpers. I have passed on a few good deals due to those, I may have to get over it and just buy one.

I have a 75. Very easy to backdate the bumpers to chrome. My only complaint is this is a very nice unmolested car. It would be a shame to modify it.
burton73
OK, I bought this super clean 75 car with 70 911 mirrors. This is one of the cleanest cars I have seen. I will be its caretaker for some time.

I want to thank Jim Hoyland for spotting it at CC last Sat. The seller loves my Lucite art and we will be doing some biz together. Santa Monica CA car and it will be staying in CA for some time.

Bob B

It looks as good in person as it does in these photos

wub.gif Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
burton73
Real happy with the finish on my new car.

Bob B
ndfrigi
wow nice purchased Bob! Congratulations! Now you can drive this while waiting for your other beast while Eric is finishing it!
burton73
Thanks,

I still have my 86.5 928 with 44,000 miles. Very clean car but not as clean as this 75

Bob B
dax1969
Well done Bob. Nice car ! Show some more pics in and out

thks
Dax
Mike Fitton
Bob, if you decide to go back to original mirrors those small 911 mirrors are worth some big $$$!. I seam to remember someone posting a picture from the NYC auto show in '75 with the same color 914 and Riviera wheels on display by Porsche.
jim_hoyland
Congrats Bob; smile.gif
Tdskip
Congratulations
jagalyn
Beautiful Car... looks pristine.
Chris914n6
Just needs Porsche factory wheels to be perfect
914_teener
Congrats!

I.d keep the Rivs....they look great on that car.

Glad the blue plates are staying in Cali.

I have not seen hide nor hair of my car since it left.
rhodyguy
The later bumpers look much better with the small tits f&r.
sb914
Nice car. Laguna beach !
mepstein
Congrats Bob. beerchug.gif
DTMLGND
Beautiful smilie_pokal.gif !! Congrats
burton73
Click to view attachment Click to view attachment

Thanks Mark.

The paint is 18 years old. Invoice from body shop. All new rubber 18 years ago and the cost of paint was 1000 labor and 500 for paint and the full bill was $6,800. It is hard to believe that the PO kept this car in such great shape not a ding or chip on it. The PO rove it a bit and I looked through all the invoices year by year. In 45 years these things go through some battery’s and clutch cables.

Looking back through each file it is clear that the PO really took great care of his car. PO died and the guy I got it from bought it from the original owner (Leo) family.

Riviera’s put on in 2002 with the paint. The body on this car is superb. Eric said, Sorry for the 1.8

Bob B
Tdskip
928!

(and lovely 914 too)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.