Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 916 nose job... looking for good home !
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
drifter914
So, I inherited this 916 style front bumper. It's very good quality H.D. fiberglass w/ white gel coat. No makers mark, but perhaps QRS ?? Excellent condition

I don't wish to deal with the packaging, so I am offering it free to a good home, you make the arrangements. Contact me for my location details. I'm 15 miles So. of I-10 on Az hwy 191 in Pearce, Az.

I could deliver to the wrap & ship store in Benson, Az for you, but they're $$$.

Thanks... TerryClick to view attachment Click to view attachment

driving.gif
Chris914n6
I'd take it home if you can get it to a Route66 stop in Winslow or Laughlin.

If not, or you get a better offer, no worries.

drifter914
[quote name='Chris914n6' date='Feb 1 2020, 08:24 PM' post='2782404']

I think I'll wait for the better offer Chris !

David.laRuse
I will take it, could you see about the shipping cost, otherwise I will be down your way to visit my mother in Yuma, Az. and pick it up in person. David
David.laRuse
I will take it, could you see about the shipping cost, otherwise I will be down your way to visit my mother in Yuma, Az. and pick it up in person. David
drifter914
QUOTE(David.laRuse @ Feb 2 2020, 01:59 PM) *

Hi David... I can take it to the wrap & ship store for a quote, but will need your ship to address first.

When are you planning to come down to Az ? Better if you can pick it up.

Terry driving.gif
Chris914n6
QUOTE(drifter914 @ Feb 2 2020, 12:51 PM) *

QUOTE(Chris914n6 @ Feb 1 2020, 08:24 PM) *

There is something better than hanging out with 914 owners and driving curvy roads???

driving.gif driving.gif driving-girl.gif

beer.gif beerchug.gif drunk.gif

biggrin.gif
drifter914
QUOTE(Chris914n6 @ Feb 3 2020, 12:35 PM) *

QUOTE(drifter914 @ Feb 2 2020, 12:51 PM) *

QUOTE(Chris914n6 @ Feb 1 2020, 08:24 PM) *

There is something better than hanging out with 914 owners and driving curvy roads???

driving.gif driving.gif driving-girl.gif

beer.gif beerchug.gif drunk.gif

biggrin.gif

Aw... not really Chris !
Come on down, we can do Az hwy 191 from Safford up to Alpine... really curvy road !
You can take the free 916 bumper home with you... souvenir !
But really, it looks like David will be picking it up when he comes down next month.
Best... Terry
drifter914
Pending... Will hold for David to pick up when he comes to Az later in the month.

Terry driving.gif
drifter914
QUOTE(drifter914 @ Feb 1 2020, 02:03 PM) *

So, I inherited this 916 style front bumper. It's very good quality H.D. fiberglass w/ white gel coat. No makers mark, but perhaps QRS ?? Excellent condition

I don't wish to deal with the packaging, so I am offering it free to a good home, you make the arrangements. Contact me for my location details. I'm 15 miles So. of I-10 on Az hwy 191 in Pearce, Az.

I could deliver to the wrap & ship store in Benson, Az for you, but they're $$$.

Thanks... TerryClick to view attachment Click to view attachment

driving.gif

David contacted me after one month to say he couldn't make it .
So... this orphan 916 bumper is again being offered free to good home to someone who can arrange to pick it up. I live about 15 miles south of I-10 on hwy 191 at Pearce, Az. Can meet in Benson or Willcox , Az , both on I-10 if you or someone you know is traveling thru & has the space.
Thanks... Terry driving.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.