Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Another productive weekend
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
watsonrx13
Another productive weekend. I finished painting the engine tin, installed the breather box, moved the fuel pump to the front trunk, wired up the new CHT, installed the fuel tank over the last 4-5 weeks. This weekend I, by myself, installed the engine and tranny.

I still need to finish hooking up the fuel line to the carbs, then firing this 'puppy' up. I'm planning to install the clutch and throttle cables and install the carpet this coming week. The last major install will be the brakes and the front suspension, then the car should be drivable.

Progress, one day at a time. Here's a link to my detailed description of the install.

BTW, hope everyone had a great 4th of July, it hasn't rained for the last 2 days....

Here's a shot of the engine installed. It was one year today that I dropped the engine off at Joe's for the rebuild, thanks again Joe, hopefully we can do this again in the future...
URY914
Fire that puppy up!!! boldblue.gif mueba.gif mueba.gif

Paul
3d914
Psssst . . . don't say FIRE! laugh.gif

watsonrx13 - That looking good!

Enjoy!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.