Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Electric 914?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
StarBear
The editor of Pano has been championing Porsche to again produce an entry-level Porsche, especially by bringing back the 914. The new issue (arrived today!) makes the case further, with an electric 914! Includes an artist's rendering. BEAUTIFUL! Would buy one in a minute. Wife concurs though "suggests" I sell my current one (right, THAT'S gonna happen...). Will send off a supportive email to the Letter to the Editor. Dreams.... cheer.gif
StarBear
And here's the artist's (Lars Salzer) concept drawing. Beautiful.
EdwardBlume
Any new 914 I’d have to buy.
RolinkHaus
New hybrid 914, YES! aktion035.gif

Electric V4 turbo piratenanner.gif beerchug.gif

Electric? NO WTF.gif

No exhaust note, combustion, smell of burned gas, turbo, ect. Just cut off my balls stirthepot.gif popcorn[1].gif

Nice looking design sunglasses.gif
Superhawk996
QUOTE(RolinkHaus @ Feb 5 2020, 06:23 AM) *

New hybrid 914, YES! aktion035.gif

Electric V4 turbo piratenanner.gif beerchug.gif

Electric? NO WTF.gif

No exhaust note, combustion, smell of burned gas, turbo, ect. Just cut off my balls stirthepot.gif popcorn[1].gif

Nice looking design sunglasses.gif

lol-2.gif -- @RolinkHaus Nice to see you're still popping in and out of the forum. Hope your car is coming along nicely!

I'm right there with you. World is losing it's collective mind. EV is the right solution for many in dense urban areas for daily commuting but it is not the right solution for all. Try traveling across the country or a high speed run across middle America for a few hours in a 914 EV. Let's see how that works out for ya! wacko.gif Love how the PR photo shows the the car out in no man's land, far away from a potential charging station as if that is how the cars will be used, without regard for where the next charging station is. happy11.gif

EV will be nice for stop light drags though! smile.gif
76-914
QUOTE(StarBear @ Feb 4 2020, 05:36 AM) *

Beautiful. That's the nicest looking Porsche I've ever seen. Period. beerchug.gif
cali914
QUOTE(76-914 @ Feb 5 2020, 06:46 AM) *

QUOTE(StarBear @ Feb 4 2020, 05:36 AM) *

Beautiful. That's the nicest looking Porsche I've ever seen. Period. beerchug.gif

agree icon_bump.gif
JeffBowlsby
Here is a 1974 ad for the original 914. idea.gif
dr914@autoatlanta.com
I would buy one in a heartdbeat.
PanelBilly
I’d want the rear trunk to be flat and not the same as the 714 and 911. The back end of a 914 defines the design as unique.
RolinkHaus
The new 914 needs a turbo hybrid with KERS piratenanner.gif and a functioning rear wing.. aktion035.gif ..50 electric hp ( or more) at the push of a button. driving.gif Sounds like a wet dream. w00t.gif I'm sure VW and Porsche can figure this out
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.