Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1989 944 turbo for sale...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
second wind
Shame on me for not posting here sooner....losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/cto/d/topanga-1989-porsche-944-turbo/7054824895.html.

This car is as the ad says....rare and straight. Would appreciate any thoughts or comments. I have considered selling my 914 and keeping this baby but just can't and won't....to quote Kirk Douglas.."I can't and I won't". Origin unknown. Please don't be offended but this car is 3X the car the 914 is. Super fast..(140 mph easy), super handling, super "real car feel"....not a go-kart, and just a real "let's go to New York" car. Sunroof and power and butt dyno amazing. I just don't like cars with water hoses. Happy with my 120 hp 914. This car makes you think you are in a "funny car" as it is so f'ing FAST with a capital F!!! Welcome any and all comments and hopefully someone in the family will buy it. Thank you very much.
gg
second wind
Link not working....please go to Los Angeles Craigslist 944 Turbo.....thank you very much.
gg
second wind
Please try this link.... https://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/cto/d...7054824895.html

Thank you,
gg
Cornerlot
QUOTE(second wind @ Feb 3 2020, 11:49 PM) *

Shame on me for not posting here sooner....losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/cto/d/topanga-1989-porsche-944-turbo/7054824895.html.

This car is as the ad says....rare and straight. Would appreciate any thoughts or comments. I have considered selling my 914 and keeping this baby but just can't and won't....to quote Kirk Douglas.."I can't and I won't". Origin unknown. Please don't be offended but this car is 3X the car the 914 is. Super fast..(140 mph easy), super handling, super "real car feel"....not a go-kart, and just a real "let's go to New York" car. Sunroof and power and butt dyno amazing. I just don't like cars with water hoses. Happy with my 120 hp 914. This car makes you think you are in a "funny car" as it is so f'ing FAST with a capital F!!! Welcome any and all comments and hopefully someone in the family will buy it. Thank you very much.
gg

I bought an '89 turbo in 2018 with 63k miles. Paid less, but that was a rare buy, and resold for more. Overall a nice GT car but I was not impressed with the performance as some others were. For that LA car the cracked dash and seat repairs, plus a repaint, would push the investment into the red. Popular with the tuner crowd and weekend club racers, but as a keeper street car I prefer an early 911 or Mustang GT.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.