Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB - 1.8 Tin
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
bigmacdave
Im looking for the underside tin on the filter side (passenger side) of the engine. I don't have a picture, but its the small one that has one tin screw that goes into the block and two more that go into the heat exchanger.

Anyone have one laying around? Doesn't have to be perfect, just not rusty to all hell.

Thank you

David
bdstone914
@bigmacdave
date='Feb 4 2020, 07:50 PM' post='2783144']
Im looking for the underside tin on the filter side (passenger side) of the engine. I don't have a picture, but its the small one that has one tin screw that goes into the block and two more that go into the heat exchanger.

Anyone have one laying around? Doesn't have to be perfect, just not rusty to all hell.

Thank you

David
[/quote]

David
Is it for a 74 or 75? They are different.
I may have one. If 74 the 70 to 74 fits. If fo a 75 you need one from a 75 or 76.
Bruce
bigmacdave
good question, not sure. ill post up the answer when i get home. not 100% on this but i think its a 74.

[quote name='bdstone914' date='Feb 5 2020, 07:09 AM' post='2783251']
@bigmacdave
date='Feb 4 2020, 07:50 PM' post='2783144']

Thank you

David
[/quote]

David
Is it for a 74 or 75? They are different.
I may have one. If 74 the 70 to 74 fits. If fo a 75 you need one from a 75 or 76.
Bruce
[/quote]
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.