Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Put my flag up today...then PO the neighbors....
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Joe Bob
We have this local area....cops have to be invited in....place has STARTER houses at 3 MILLION.....you can get away with sometime sliding screaming corners as long as a bluehair w/o a gun is ahaed of ya.....gnarly twisties from hell....if ya know the blind corners....yer ALMOST safe.....

I did the club proud.....

WHAT did YOU DO TODAY???????????

cool_shades.gif cool_shades.gif cool_shades.gif cool_shades.gif cool_shades.gif cool_shades.gif cool_shades.gif
bd1308
i dreamed about driving my schwimmwagen
Mueller
QUOTE (Manfred Z @ Jul 4 2005, 03:04 PM)
We have this local area....cops have to be invited in....place has STARTER houses at 3 MILLION.....you can get away with sometime sliding screaming corners as long as a bluehair w/o a gun is ahaed of ya.....gnarly twisties from hell....if ya know the blind corners....yer ALMOST safe.....

I did the club proud.....

WHAT did YOU DO TODAY???????????

cool_shades.gif cool_shades.gif cool_shades.gif cool_shades.gif cool_shades.gif cool_shades.gif cool_shades.gif

I removed a few hundred miles worth of rubber off the rear of my 911 tires today burnout.gif

got a few areas where they are building new homes that it's safe to induce power oversteer in the early morning
MDB2.gif
Joe Bob
Kewl....and if ya put a lawyer into the mud with chauffered driven limo...yew gets double points..... mueba.gif

Weaseldick shoulda been home with his family anyways....

BTW....have ya hugged a revolutionary war vet today?????
Allan
I went and did a PPI on a '71 1.7 for Joe O'Brien this morning. Guy wants $2700.00. Worth maybe $1200.00 - $1500.00.

Good news is it was way across town and got to drive mine around for awhile... boldblue.gif

Too fuching hot now. sad.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.