Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: free
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
brant
so I have the typical parts (suspension) that I'm willing to give away

I'm not willing to ship all of this... packaging it would be a nightmare

but if you need something... we can maybe work out a connection, or short term storage... etc. just reach out, i'm reasonable

I'll put pictures up

-rear stock coil overs... hardware on top and bottom if someone needs a piece of it

- a couple of sets of loaded A arms... both sets have sway bar tabs, torsion bars in good useable shape, and end caps etc. both were late wedge pin arms if that matters

-4x front struts. complete.. hardware... I'm going to pull the rotors before I dump them, and take off a few bits, such as wheel bearing collars.. if you need a top mount, piece of hardware, etc.. let me know

-mufflers... I have various ones... doubt someone really needs an old muffler but if you have a project in mind, etc? I have measured and have 2.0 spacing, and also 1.7 spacing... old crusty mufflers... maybe you want a flange?

75-76 heat exchangers... some of the ends are rusty and clamped... but they also have bits of tin work on the ends if you need that …. oh... also lots of stub pipes

anyways I'll post pics
I'm sure i left something out
but reach out if you need any of it before I haul it away in the future
brant
brant
and
brant
and
Shindog1961
Where are you in Colorado?
brant
QUOTE(Shindog1961 @ Feb 5 2020, 02:04 PM) *

Where are you in Colorado?

Longmont.
north of Denver

but I travel around in state too
and could always hold for a convenient time also
depending on space... I hope to put my car together in time for the spring RT66 in ALBQ. (no guarantees I'll have the wiring repaired in time)

brant
Chris914n6
If we both make it to Rt66....

I have a car that can use the a-arms w/ sway tabs and you can have the Rivs we talked about not long ago smile.gif
brant
QUOTE(Chris914n6 @ Feb 5 2020, 03:22 PM) *

If we both make it to Rt66....

I have a car that can use the a-arms w/ sway tabs and you can have the Rivs we talked about not long ago smile.gif

sounds good to me
I'll set back a complete set of arms/bars/torsion caps...
brant
brant
looks like there are claims on 1 set of a-arms, 1 set of struts, and 1 muffler....!
914 Pikachu
Interested in 75-76 heat exchangers with stub pipes to match. How much to pack and ship to Vermont 05450. Thanks, Perry
Krieger
I'd like the other pair of a arms, no torsion bars. If you willing to ship to ca.
brant
QUOTE(914 Pikachu @ Feb 7 2020, 10:31 PM) *

Interested in 75-76 heat exchangers with stub pipes to match. How much to pack and ship to Vermont 05450. Thanks, Perry

Perry,

sorry for the slow reply
I finally did a bunch of packing yesterday and a bunch of examining also

so I would advise against taking the 75 HE
the boxes are loose... they are clamped
Really not in good shape

the 75 style is a terrible design
you would be better served upgrading anyways to the early design exchanger

and due to the rust... I don't think these are worth a big shipping bill

sorry, but I'd hate for you to pay 75-100 shipping and then they would be rusted out anyways....

let me know if you disagree
but these boxes are mostly used up
brant

brant
QUOTE(Krieger @ Feb 8 2020, 07:56 AM) *

I'd like the other pair of a arms, no torsion bars. If you willing to ship to ca.

Andy,
I'll send a pm
914 Pikachu
Brant, thanks for the advice I will pass and look for the older heat exchangers then.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.