914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
StratPlayer
Cause it’s put away for the winter
BeatNavy
sad2.gif
JamesM
I feel ya man. Im so over Utah winters.

914Sixer
Yep, we had snow the first time in 5 years yesterday.
mepstein
And we haven't had any.
stevend914
Snow and ice last night...now what did I do with that ice scraper? sad.gif
BeatNavy
QUOTE(mepstein @ Feb 6 2020, 07:54 AM) *

And we haven't had any.

Nope, really hasn't been any snow or ice in our parts, and so there hasn't been any salt out on the roads. As long as it's dry out, I'm driving.gif
VaccaRabite
its been another really mild PA winter. I've been driving mine instead of doing winter maintenance.

Zach
ClayPerrine
Last weekend we were in the high 70s. Betty and I were out in her car in T-Shirts with the windows down. Yesterday the high was 35 and I was in a heavy winter coat. This weekend it will be back to the low 70s and I will be back to a T-shirt.

Gotta love Texas. If you don't like the weather, wait 24 hours and it will be completely different.
76-914
QUOTE(ClayPerrine @ Feb 6 2020, 09:11 AM) *

Last weekend we were in the high 70s. Betty and I were out in her car in T-Shirts with the windows down. Yesterday the high was 35 and I was in a heavy winter coat. This weekend it will be back to the low 70s and I will be back to a T-shirt.

Gotta love Texas. If you don't like the weather, wait 24 hours and it will be completely different.

Any snow? My daughter sent pics of my granddaughter standing in the snow, yesterday. They are in Round Rock just north of Austin.
ClayPerrine
QUOTE(76-914 @ Feb 7 2020, 10:52 AM) *

QUOTE(ClayPerrine @ Feb 6 2020, 09:11 AM) *

Any snow? My daughter sent pics of my granddaughter standing in the snow, yesterday. They are in Round Rock just north of Austin.

We didn't get any snow, It went south of us. Just cold weather.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.