Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT NO TAXATION
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Elliot_Cannon
flag.gif flag.gif HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY TO ALL
Elliot Cannon USAF 1966-1970
TravisNeff
Happy 4th all! Have a thought of why we are here and what we are doing here in the USA, good, bad or indifferent. Couldn't do the same in a lot of other places.
914fire
agree.gif flag.gif beerchug.gif Where else but the US could miles.... sheeplove.gif and not be forced into marriage
Dr Evil
Yee haw! Happy 4th. I love Jack Daniels. A real American product smilie_pokal.gif I am drunk and red,white,and blue!

Mike, AT2/E5 USCG 1994-2000

Me 5, Death 0. Take that beyotch.
JB 914
What a good day. Slow smoked dead carcass all day w00t.gif drooley.gif chowtime.gif

We have a fly by every year from Los Alamitos air field. couple of F 16 swing low directly over our street then kicked in the afterburners. rocking nana.gif set off car alarms for blocks laugh.gif lots of formation flights with Huey's and some paratroopers too.

I was inside last year and missed it mad.gif

our whole street seems to get into the fireworks too since it's legal here.

Happy 4th of July to all!! flag.gif
ablose58
Too bad I missed the festivities on the lake where I live, had to work, go figure headbang.gif When I left at 4:00pm it felt like I was in downtown beirut crack boom boom cool_shades.gif AL
morph
We went to Seaside and had a blast. Saw a blue 914. Watched fireworks on the beach. There were tons and tons of illegal fireworks people were lighting off on the beach.

I love this country!!!!

Hiedi
Thorshammer
Happy Belated 4th of July.

I would'nt want to live anywhere else.

AMS2/FE 8251 P3 Orion 1988-1995

Loved every minute of it. Very proud to have served my country, in peace and at war.

Erik C. Madsen
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.