Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD: 1973 914 2.0l - Vancouver Canada
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Squamish_914
Sold.
a9146luvr
Always wanted to do this! thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif figured it out, almost to easy!
Squamish_914
QUOTE(a9146luvr @ Feb 8 2020, 08:30 PM) *

Always wanted to do this! thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif figured it out, almost to easy!

Amazing - tried uploading but for some reason not working.. hold tight - or PM and ill email?
bccg
PM sent
Boomguy
Here is a pic of the 73, I went to see it but it certainly didn't look this good. Was an old pic.Click to view attachment
Boomguy
Interesting, the description is gone from this ad now... confused24.gif
Squamish_914
QUOTE(Boomguy @ Feb 9 2020, 11:35 PM) *

Interesting, the description is gone from this ad now... confused24.gif

Did you want it reposted?
Mark Henry
Yes! And the original asking price too please. thumb3d.gif

It helps the members in their research if they are looking to buy, sell or insurance value.
Boomguy
QUOTE(Mark Henry @ Feb 14 2020, 11:49 AM) *

Yes! And the original asking price too please. thumb3d.gif

It helps the members in their research if they are looking to buy, sell or insurance value.

Here is the original listing that the lady who owned it put up. This is who I replied to and went to Squamish to see. I must apologize for stirring the pot a little, both from a bit of sour grapes and I didn't want to see someone get lured into a false description of this car.
73 914
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.