Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD to Mark A Blaupunkt EMDEN 3 radio out of L.A. garaged from 86 on 1970
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
burton73
A Blaupunkt EMDEN 3 radio out of L.A. garaged from 86 on 1970
rough shape. $50. OBO

Knob (pot) on left is very tight. Could not test but the radio front plate is very expensive to buy. This is not from #41 but a car I sold to Greg

As Is

Bob B
Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment w00t.gif
euro911
I'm game Bob. Does it have the wiring harness, or at least the power and speaker connectors? idea.gif
... popcorn[1].gif
914Sixer
Radio requires (mono) 1 speaker plug, ground wire and a hot fused lead wire to hook up. Speaker plug runs about $25-$40
euro911
QUOTE(914Sixer @ Feb 11 2020, 08:38 PM) *
Radio requires (mono) 1 speaker plug, ground wire and a hot fused lead wire to hook up. Speaker plug runs about $25-$40
Looks like I can use slide-on terminals for power and ground, and a couple of standard banana plugs for the speaker plug biggrin.gif

Click to view attachment
burton73
Mark buddy,

Not sure that I have anymore for it. We pulled it out of the car and the wire may be under the work table but you may need to get something.

Bob
burton73
Mark,

I will hold it for you

Take care of that back

Bob B
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.