Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: F/S 1973 2.0
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Car details:

1973 2.0 5-Speed (Side Shift)
Mileage: Unknown
VIN: 4732921210
Purchased over 10 years ago from hot_shoe914 here on the forum - Signal Orange original color

The engine was rebuilt with some more aggressive parts back in 2009 by Motorsports Unlimited - Simi Valley (Rick). The odometer hasn't worked since I bought it but I'm guessing I've put 20-30k miles on since then.

Most of the interior was junk so I took it out with the plan of buying new interior parts but never got around to it. I do still have the lower knee bumper pad, ash tray and a host of back-up parts like gauges and such.

- The seats need to be replaced or reupholstered.
- The pedal cluster was re-built by Bruce Stone in Riverside.
- The brake master cylinder was upgraded to the 911 cylinder.
- Brand NEW re-built rear brake calipers from PMB.
- Brand NEW brake rotors, bearing, pads, and seals front and back.
- I replaced the 40 IDF carbs with 44's (way better match with the more aggressive cams)
- The paint isn't great and there is rust pockets popping up on the front fenders near the windshield (Both sides).
- 1st and 2nd syncros in the trans are worn.
- The carbs could use adjusting as usual.
- HD Bilstein shocks
- New windshield

Other than that I can't think of anything else. The car runs great and has been my daily driver. Wife complains every winter that the heater doesn't work so I had to go out and get a "Modern" DD. No need for 4 cars so... I have to sell something. sad.gif

PM me if you'd like to see additional pics or have any questions.

$9,500 OBO
Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
a9146luvr
QUOTE(96740 @ Feb 12 2020, 10:33 AM) *

I thought I'd put this on here before trying eBay or something else.

Car details:

Purchased over 10 years ago from hot_shoe914 here on the forum - Signal Orange original color

The engine was rebuilt with some more aggressive parts back in 2009 by Motorsports Unlimited - Simi Valley (Rick). The odometer hasn't worked since I bought it but I'm guessing I've put 20-30k miles on since then.

Most of the interior was junk so I took it out with the plan of buying new interior parts but never got around to it. I do still have the lower knee bumper pad, ash tray and a host of back-up parts like gauges and such.

- I replaced the 40 IDF carbs with 44's (way better match with the more aggressive cams)
- The paint isn't great and there is rust pockets popping up on the front fenders near the windshield (Both sides).
- HD Bilstein shocks
- New windshield

Other than that I can't think of anything else. The car runs great and has been my daily driver. Wife complains every winter that the heater doesn't work so I had to go out and get a "Modern" DD. No need for 4 cars so... I have to sell something. sad.gif

$9,500 OBO
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment

thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif again!
QUOTE(a9146luvr @ Feb 16 2020, 02:20 AM) *

QUOTE(96740 @ Feb 12 2020, 10:33 AM) *

I thought I'd put this on here before trying eBay or something else.

Car details:

- HD Bilstein shocks
- New windshield

$9,500 OBO
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment

thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif again!

Back on.
a9146luvr
Thanks for the (re)pic, this on E-Bay now?
QUOTE(a9146luvr @ Feb 17 2020, 01:46 AM) *

Thanks for the (re)pic, this on E-Bay now?

Yes. Till Wednesday.
MM1
PM sent
914_7T3
Wow, my '73 was built 48 cars later down the line with Vin #4732921258 and is presently only 25 miles away in Sherman Oaks.

GLWTS!
QUOTE(914_7T3 @ Feb 17 2020, 06:39 PM) *

Wow, my '73 was built 48 cars later down the line with Vin #4732921258 and is presently only 25 miles away in Sherman Oaks.

GLWTS!

beerchug.gif
a9146luvr
Is this an "original '73 2.0L" with all the included goodies that came with that year? Sway bars, fog lights and center console w/ guages to mention a few?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.