Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB/Trade: looking for Guard LSD, trade for Quaife TBD?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
stownsen914
I'm rebuilding an early 915 gearbox, and would like to replace the Quaife TBD with a traditional LSD. Note that the early mag 915 differentials are directly interchangeable with a mag 901/914 differential. So this Quaife will fit a 914 box.

I'd prefer a Guard LSD, but may consider other brands or a factory/ZF unit. Ideally coarse splined. A unit from any 915 or a mag 901/914 box will work for me.

Open to buying a used LSD and selling the Quaife TBD if I can work out the right deals.

Please let me know if interested in trading or buying/selling.

Here are some pics of my Quaife:

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
stownsen914
Still looking. Thanks ...
stownsen914
Anyone have a Guard LSD they'd like to trade for my Quaife? Or I'll buy your Guard LSD and sell the Quaife.
stownsen914
My project got delayed last year, so I'm still looking for a plate type LSD for a 915 to replace my Quaife. (one for a mag 901/914 will fit a 915). Would love to find a Guard LSD, but might be open to others.

Open to trade, or purchase of the LSD and sell the Quaife. Thanks!
BillC
If you were to sell the Quaife separately, how much would you want for it?
stownsen914
QUOTE(BillC @ Dec 9 2020, 08:37 AM) *

If you were to sell the Quaife separately, how much would you want for it?

I've had a few people ask. Maybe in the $900 range?

Looking for leads on a good used LSD to purchase, seeing as a trade hasn't materialized.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.