Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Temp Sensor for Cold Start Valve
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
stevend914
Or any suggestion on where to look, I've tried searching with no luck.
914Sixer
I had one but I may have sold it. Have to look.
914Sixer
Sold it.
bdstone914
@stevend914
Or any suggestion on where to look, I've tried searching with no luck.
[/quote]

I have some. $25 ,shipped.
Bruce
GregAmy
Doesn't hurt to have it working (and at $25 shipped that's cheap), but do you really need it? The CSV valve only comes on if the temperature are below freezing. Per PBanders, the 311906161C pictured above doesn't allow the CSV to work unless temps are below 7-21 degrees F.

I removed that whole comblomination long ago. I'm not driving that car in sub-freezing weather! laugh.gif

What's your symptoms you're trying to resolve?
stevend914
What's your symptoms you're trying to resolve?

Starting the car when it's cold, I drive it every day.
GregAmy
QUOTE(stevend914 @ Feb 16 2020, 07:19 PM) *

If it happens when your ambient temps are above freezing, then it's definitely not the CSV and/or temp sensor for the CSV.

If it happens *only* when the ambient temps are well below freezing, then possibly.
stevend914
QUOTE(GregAmy @ Feb 16 2020, 08:30 PM) *

QUOTE(stevend914 @ Feb 16 2020, 07:19 PM) *

If it happens when your ambient temps are above freezing, then it's definitely not the CSV and/or temp sensor for the CSV.

If it happens *only* when the ambient temps are well below freezing, then possibly.

Since the existing part doesn't work, it just might be the problem. And believe it or not, it gets below freezing here.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.