Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB 914 Dashboard
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Tuccii973
Hi Everyone,

My name is Rob and I work for Gaswerks Garage in New Jersey. I am currently looking for a new 914 dashboard as soon as possible. I have tried 7 or 8 of my main vendors all to no avail, it appears they are back-ordered everywhere. If someone has one for sale please do let me know.

Thank you
mepstein
Do you mean dash pad? If so, 914rubber.com sells them.
@Tuccii973
@Mikey914

welcome.png
Tuccii973
QUOTE(mepstein @ Feb 14 2020, 01:46 PM) *

Do you mean dash pad? If so, 914rubber.com sells them.
@Tuccii973
@Mikey914

welcome.png

Forgive me, I do mean dashpad. I have spoken with them and they currently do not have any in stock either. They are currently "in production", our foreman Gaspar had given me the idea to reach out through this forum and see if anyone possibly has one stashed they may be willing to sell or if someone may have another vendor that I can try.
mepstein
I have a brand new one from them I can sell for their asking price plus ship. I'll pm you my contact info.
Mikey914
I can get you one this next week as long as my production covers the backorder. It should. We resold a bunch of dashes on BF, I believe we are through our backorders or only have a few left to catch up on
If you really need one right away Marks offer is generous. I can replenish his very shortly.

Either way in the home stretch.

Mark
Tbrown4x4
How about a few pictures of this project? Hmmmm?

@Tuccii973
Cairo94507
welcome.png Welcome to our little spot of the World. We have a lot of members and all are willing to help. Good luck with your search. Mepstein and Mikey914 are both stand-up guys and you are in great hands.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.