Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 Euro lights
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
lostreasure
Sold Thank you! or b.o. All 4 orig Hella lenses in good conditionClick to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
euro911
pm sent ... type.gif
racingredsc
Would you sell the taillight lens separately?
QUOTE(euro911 @ Feb 17 2020, 02:51 AM) *

pm sent ... type.gif

euro911
I purchased the whole package shades.gif
G e o r g e
QUOTE(euro911 @ Feb 17 2020, 07:01 PM) *

I purchased the whole package shades.gif

you suck KMA.gif bye1.gif
euro911
laugh.gif

Sup? ... Gimme a call call me.gif
euro911
Not a Happy Camper. This is what greeted me when I unpacked the box today

Click to view attachment
ndfrigi
QUOTE(euro911 @ Mar 2 2020, 08:55 PM) *

Not a Happy Camper. This is what greeted me when I unpacked the box today

Click to view attachment

oh No!!! sorry sir Mark that had happen to your lens!
Cairo94507
Man, that is everyone's nightmare when buying parts and having them shipped. The ones listed for sale look like they were prefect and new. The ones received and broken sure don't look as nice as the ones posted for sale. I hope that the seller resolves that quickly for you. beerchug.gif
Jett
Sorry this happened! This happen to me about three months ago from eBay, because the seller shipped without packing protection and USPS appeared to dance on the boxes. It took time, but got partially refunded.

I will not ship USPS anymore as the quality and care has diminished.
914Sixer
Rear lens almost have to be attached to the housing to arrive safely. Got my fingers crossed, I have a set from Porsche coming DHL arriving tomorrow.
rjames

sad.gif
What a waste of a nice part.

I'm not casting aspersions on the seller since I don't know the cause of the damage, but... I hate it when people don't pack things well. Parts getting damaged in shipping is almost always preventable by the the seller.
euro911
Box looks perfect - no evidence of damage at all confused24.gif

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
mb911
Just throwing this out there.. I doubt the seller knew they were broken when putting them in the box as I am sure wouldn't want the hassle.. Those things are so fragile that it could have been dropped from 6 inches and broke.. Sucks regardless
boxstr
I had this happen many years ago. Perfect lenses, one of them just cracked at the join between the two parts. I didn’t see any need to waste a fabulous lense.If it’s a clean break then try gluing the one back together with a clear epoxy and secure them onto a twilight housing which kind of works as a jig to hold the lense together.
Be careful with any glue squeezing out and getting on the housing.
Craig at Starbucks
boxstr
I had this happen many years ago. Perfect lenses, one of them just cracked at the join between the two parts. I didn’t see any need to waste a fabulous lense.If it’s a clean break then try gluing the one back together with a clear epoxy and secure them onto a twilight housing which kind of works as a jig to hold the lense together.
Craig at Starbucks
Front yard mechanic
Your right those are junk now send them to me and a tube of super glue
euro911
QUOTE(boxstr @ Mar 4 2020, 06:26 AM) *
Craig at Starbucks
I'll have to see what I can do. Maybe Bob Burton ( @burton73 ) can help me fix it - he's a fantastic plastic guru.
914Sixer
My lenses came in from Germany. Passenger side came in cracked. They were bubble wrapped and double boxed with a cushion around them.
burton73
QUOTE(euro911 @ Mar 4 2020, 03:03 PM) *

QUOTE(boxstr @ Mar 4 2020, 06:26 AM) *
Craig at Starbucks
I'll have to see what I can do. Maybe Bob Burton ( @burton73 ) can help me fix it - he's a fantastic plastic guru.

Stop over and we will glue it with WeldOn #16 It the right stuff.

Bob B
Click to view attachment
euro911
We'll have to schedule a time & place - at your convenience ... idea.gif

popcorn[1].gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.