Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I have 4 of these and cant recall what they are for!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pennyanguy
sad.gif

OK guys, I found 4 of these in a box and can not for the life of me recall what they are... any help?
flmont
Maybe used on the side's of the rectangular fog lights,.75 and up,.but also older 911's..?
914Sixer
Factory Bosch have chrome rings. Could be for aftermarket lights as stated.
anderssj
Bosch rectangular fog lights, as used on 1980's Volvos, SAABs, but not sure about 914s. Possibly used on the Bosch after-market lights too.

Click to view attachment

The parts you posted retain the lens assemblies. They are sometimes replaced with a protective grill with integrated retainers.
Pennyanguy
YES!!! Thank you!!! Boy the memory does suffer from years of paint and solvent!!!

My 914-4 had those rectangular monstrosities on the hood.. I removed them when I did the repaint! must have thrown these trim pieces in a box and forgot about them... that was 30+ years ago!!!

Thanks all!
Pennyanguy
I think these were heater lever knobs... am I right? Anyone need a pair?Click to view attachment
BENBRO02
QUOTE(Pennyanguy @ Feb 18 2020, 06:24 PM) *

I think these were heater lever knobs... am I right? Anyone need a pair?Click to view attachment

You're correct
Pennyanguy
Thanks!!!!
Chris914n6
I think all the Bosch fogs of that era are the same, though they come in different flavors

IPB Image
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.