Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Look what followed me home.....
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
boxstr
Buy em a drink, talk nice and they will follow you anywhere. Yes a real six, with a 2.4 that is heading for the operation room to get a transplant. A 3.2 is the new heart waiting to take the 2.4s place and a G50 trans.
The 2.4 is coming out and going into a 74 Olympic Blue 80k mile car with 5 lug conversion, very clean original car.
Plus a pic of the $5500 74 conversion from Seattle, still naked and waiting for paint.
It's fun to be busy.
CCLINHOTRODHELL
boxstr
PIC
boxstr
$5500??
Brad Roberts
G-50 ??

You can only install them upside down in a mid-engine config... which means you lose part of your rear trunk.

Should be interesting. I have a early non-LSD G-50 collecting dust in the bed of my truck..lol

B
Lawrence
Nice scoop!

Okay, I'll ask.

Whatcha doin with the 2.4? Carbed, MFI?

-Rusty smoke.gif
seanery
cool.

3.2 mmmmm melikes!
VegasRacer
boldblue.gif
boxstr
2.4 is carbed and ready to try and get started. Going out today with a new fuel tank and filter. That goe's into a 74 Olympic blue with 5 lug.
CCLINKUSTOMKULTURE
scotty
Oh-oh....looks like the $5500 car needs to be house trained! At least put some newspaper down so it doesn't soil the garage!
rhodyguy
you have too much free time bruce. shoulda stopped by that place in tacoma that steam cleans, if the silver car was from up here. perhaps someone driving back north sat could stop by that 914 shop in the p-land area, with the black and white tile floor.

kevin
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.