Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Amelia Island 2020
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Events Forum
Wadesbrain
I am planning on being on Amelia Island from March 4th to the 8th. I know there are a few Porsche events but can’t find anything 914 specific. Does anyone have any info for time and place for any Porsche stuff?

Thanks
BENBRO02
QUOTE(Wadesbrain @ Feb 18 2020, 01:21 PM) *

I am planning on being on Amelia Island from March 4th to the 8th. I know there are a few Porsche events but can’t find anything 914 specific. Does anyone have any info for time and place for any Porsche stuff?

Thanks

I believe a group of 914 guys are staying at the Holiday Inn Express Jacksonville- Blount Island and then driving to Amelia together. I made a reservation a couple of weeks ago.
BENBRO02
QUOTE(BENBRO02 @ Feb 20 2020, 01:27 PM) *

Thanks

I believe a group of 914 guys are staying at the Holiday Inn Express Jacksonville- Blount Island and then driving to Amelia together. I made a reservation a couple of weeks ago.

https://m.facebook.com/events/s/jax-air-coo...18&__tn__=R
DRPHIL914
QUOTE(BENBRO02 @ Feb 20 2020, 01:36 PM) *

QUOTE(BENBRO02 @ Feb 20 2020, 01:27 PM) *

Thanks

https://m.facebook.com/events/s/jax-air-coo...18&__tn__=R

@Wadesbrain

did you find what you are looking for? there is a local group, the Jaxaircooledclub that is going to Brumos Museum on thurday morning, and a group of us are going Saturday at 3pm after the cars and coffee is finished. should still be tickets available. and then we are going to grab some grub near by. Werks is Friday and of course there are a bunch of 914's going, about 60-70 and 15 cars being judged , and a few of us showing int he Cars and Coffee Saturday. Stop by say hello!
Philip
-Copper Metallic 914
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.