Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Triad exhaust for 1.7/1.8 Heat Exchangers
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
BuddyV
I have been running this exhaust for a few years now..... LOVED IT. It has been on both a stock 2.0 and most recently a 2056.

I turned 50, and all of a sudden wanted to go back to the stock banana style confused24.gif

Hmmm...…

But I had a lot of success with this exhaust. The sound was exciting (suggesting to the public that I had a faster car than I actually had...) but I am looking for less.... ummm….. sound.

NOTE: THIS MODEL WILL ONLY ATTACH TO 1.7/1.8 STYLE HEAT EXCHANGERS. I have a 2056 motor, but my heat exchangers are 1.7 style.... it's just what I had, and because they are stainless, I use them instead of a stock 2.0 pair.

I have removed the exhaust and swapped in a stock muffler.... and although much more quiet, the low and mid power difference is VERY noticeable. I will miss that little kick from the Triad.

$240.... local Bay Area (Santa Rosa) pick up preferred.

Robert
(707) 888-1857

Feel free to text meClick to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid=7
31432]
BuddyV
..Click to view attachment
ndfrigi
sending txt

update. I have to pass even I want it but local pick up request by Sir Robert.
For sure someone local will take this.

BuddyV
Ndfrigi -

I will pack and ship to you if you really want it..... message sent.

Cheers!

Robert
crash924s
I'm interested if Ndfrigi passes, but would need it shipped.

Stu
BuddyV
On hold, pending payment.

beerchug.gif
brooks944
I’m also interested if the other two members pass.
BuddyV
Shipped this out to the new owner yesterday..... took me a while to find a good box.

beerchug.gif
ndfrigi
yup nicely packed. Thanks again Sir Robert!

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
rcarson25
QUOTE(ndfrigi @ Mar 7 2020, 05:40 PM) *

yup nicely packed. Thanks again Sir Robert!

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Can’t believe I missed this could have even gotten it picked up locally! Kicking myself on this one
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.