Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Still in the market....
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ash00
Hey all!!

Despite all the financial ups and downs, the only thing keeping me really happy is lusting after another 914!

For those bay area and northern California folks who scour Craigslist, this guy has been on the market for some time:

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/d/plea...7074153824.html

Had anyone seen this car or know anything about it? Seems strange that it's been available for this long.
Cairo94507
I would ask the seller for photos of the underside, front to rear, as well as some photos of the hell hole area below the stock battery location. Also, maybe close up pics of the rear suspension mounting points. I think he is about $4K high. But that is just my WAG based upon photos. beerchug.gif
914werke
No mention but at MY 72 should be a Tail shift. Broken Valve spring ~ ?
SteveL
If you zoom in on pic #2 in the ad, the passenger door is dropped at the back, which is a bad sign that either the longs are sagging, or they were repaired and the repair is not properly aligned.
Chris H.
Based on the VIN it's a '71. And you'd want to get a good look at the "patch panel repair" areas.
SirAndy
This car look familiar ...
idea.gif

IPB Image
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.