Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 1974 Porsche 6 conversion w/out drivetrain CL Albuquerque
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
9144me2enjoy
FS: (No affiliation) I came across this listing which looked pretty good on the surface. No phone number only email address. I thought I would pass it on......unknown about if those are metal or fiberglass flares. Cons-Salvage Title....

1974 Porsche 914, 6 cylinder conversion missing engine and trany. Flared, nice paint and interior. Has engine mount and 911 oil tank. Five hole 964 wheels, 911 SC brakes, drilled rotors, Including 911 emergency brake conversion, 911 brake master, modified engine cover, 911 gauges, large torsions front and hd springs rear, adjustable Koni shocks front and rear, front oil cooler, street legal, would make a great autocross or road race car. Great project car.
I have had several offers for trade, I would be interested in a side by side which I may be interested in additional investment on my part if realistic. I have had several cash offers I will except the best reasonable offer, the chassis needs to find a good home. there has been a large investment by the original owner on the chassis, Thanks for looking.

Asking $7.500.00
9144me2enjoy
Pics
9144me2enjoy
Pics
mepstein
I'm 99% sure that was Steve's/Shoguneagle's GT build.
mepstein
OK, 100% sure. Glass flares or I might have purchased the whole car. I did buy the engine - http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...=335941&hl=
rjames
IIRC there’s a well priced 3.0 engine for sale that would be a nice fit for this car.
billh1963
Getty dash..maybe?
mepstein
I think it is a lot of car for the money. He used a 911 tank mounted in the rear trunk. I would ditch that, fix the holes and run one of Ben's tanks in the right spot. Some chrome bumpers would make the blue paint really pop. I wonder if it got a salvage title when it was stolen? I'm not sure what happened to his trans but the owner might have it. Steve told me the buyer was his repair shop.
burton73
I took a pass on the full car with the 3.2 sixe 6 in it? because there was too much not good going on with the body. The underside of the car looked too weird with its weld on panels as well as front trunk and rear trunk if I remember right. I sent all the hard to look at pictures to PMB and the suggestion was pull the parts and find a body?

Anyone that thinks this is a possible for them needs to see all the pictures.

I would need stinking pictures- always pictures from all over

Bob B
mepstein
QUOTE(burton73 @ Feb 24 2020, 06:41 PM) *

I took a pass on the full car with the 3.2 sixe 6 in it? because there was too much not good going on with the body. The underside of the car looked too weird with its weld on panels as well as front trunk and rear trunk if I remember right. I sent all the hard to look at pictures to PMB and the suggestion was pull the parts and find a body?

Anyone that thinks this is a possible for them needs to see all the pictures.

I would need stinking pictures- always pictures from all over

Bob B

Cars always look better in pics. Thanks for the info. beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.