Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 4 Driver Quality Minilites
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Craigers17
I have 4 Driver Quality 6.5 x 15 Minilites for sale. I bought them from another World member about a year ago and have never mounted them except 1 of them for about 5 minutes just to see how they'd look, so I can't vouch for how straight they are, but the guy I bought them from is a straight shooter, so my guess is they are straight.

I have no lugs to go with them, but do have all 4 caps. In my opinion, the caps are toast, but they will go with the wheels. Wheels definitely could use some cleaning, especially on the back side, but they could be installed right now and would look good. I'll take $900 for these wheels plus actual shipping. I would prefer local pickup, and I would be willing to deliver or meet someone within a 60 mile radius of my location in Rome, GA.

I have no idea what these will cost to ship if it comes to that, but will only charge you what it costs me to get the wheels to you in your preferred method. If you have an account with Fedex or UPS and know the secret handshake, that would be great. Cash or PayPal preferred.

Thanks.

Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid=731
812]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid
=731816]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachme
ntid=731820]
Craigers17
icon_bump.gif
raynekat
I'll bump these as they are hands down the best and widest wheels you'll bolt on your 914-4 with ease.
A fair price as well as these don't come up often.
Craigers17
QUOTE(raynekat @ Feb 28 2020, 06:49 PM) *

I'll bump these as they are hands down the best and widest wheels you'll bolt on your 914-4 with ease.
A fair price as well as these don't come up often.

I appreciate the bump. And your spot on description. These are my best wheels, but my Mahles are the factory LE's so I can't part with them and my other set are a strange VW wide 5 concoction that I'm brewing. Bump for lowered price!
914forme
headbang.gif
Literati914
Did I miss the offset somewhere ?
Craigers17
QUOTE(Literati914 @ Mar 5 2020, 08:30 PM) *

Did I miss the offset somewhere ?

Sorry...I don't know the offset. The only legible markings on the wheel are "Minilite" "England"
5 76 D which I assume is the date code
And 6 1/2 JK x 15CH with 33X beside it. Could 33 be the offset??? I don't know, but here is pic of similar wheels on a 914. Click to view attachment
horizontally-opposed
Screaming deal, and had a set of these been available way back when, I am not sure I would have converted to five lugs. Great wheels, great price...if they had five lugs...
ndfrigi
been wanting this style and size but no dinero for it. huhuhu
71six
QUOTE(ndfrigi @ Mar 5 2020, 07:38 PM) *

PM sent regarding the wheels.

Mark
ndfrigi
QUOTE(71six @ Mar 6 2020, 04:54 PM) *

Mark

Mark, the seller member is on post 1 craigers17
71six
QUOTE(ndfrigi @ Mar 6 2020, 04:57 PM) *

Mark

Oops.... blink.gif
Craigers17
QUOTE(71six @ Mar 6 2020, 08:41 PM) *

QUOTE(ndfrigi @ Mar 6 2020, 04:57 PM) *

Mark

Oops.... blink.gif

PM replied to. Thanks.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.