Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: NOS Early Narrow Rearview Mirror
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Mike Fitton
I was told this was a NOS mirror and it is certainly in new condition, but it looks like the mounting pad has some adhesive residue. Not sure if these were delivered new with the adhesive pad attached and maybe it deteriorated and fell off. The date stamp on the box is from 1985, so could have been replaced with the larger one, but like I said it is like new condition. It is almost impossible to find a good used one, so I have to admit I have no idea how to price it, let's start with $275 shipped in the USA.

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

banananose914
QUOTE(Mike Fitton @ Feb 25 2020, 06:14 AM) *

I was told this was a NOS mirror and it is certainly in new condition, but it looks like the mounting pad has some adhesive residue. Not sure if these were delivered new with the adhesive pad attached and maybe it deteriorated and fell off. The date stamp on the box is from 1985, so could have been replaced with the larger one, but like I said it is like new condition. It is almost impossible to find a good used one, so I have to admit I have no idea how to price it, let's start with $275 shipped in the USA.

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

Sold! To me
Cairo94507
Darn it! Jim beat me to it. Good buy. beerchug.gif
tailwind22
Agreed, I know from personal experience that these are a unicorn to find. Used ones always have poor mirrors.
mepstein
You would think there should be more floating around but even the early parts cars I buy rarely have them. I guess many were replaced with larger mirrors.
eric9144
Nice score @banananose914 beerchug.gif
914_7T3
QUOTE(mepstein @ Feb 25 2020, 10:43 AM) *

You would think there should be more floating around but even the early parts cars I buy rarely have them. I guess many were replaced with larger mirrors.

The larger ones, part #914.731.014.12 are available new from Porsche again. They look true to the originals except for some of the markings on the back.

https://www.sunsetporscheparts.com/?p=catal...=914.731.014.11

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Mike Fitton
Mirror has been sold, Thanks!
pete000
I have one available, but not NOS and no box.
914_7T3
QUOTE(pete000 @ Feb 25 2020, 05:40 PM) *

I have one available, but not NOS and no box.

@Cairo94507
Cairo94507
Thanks for the lead @914_7T3 . I think I may have this covered. beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.