Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Carroll Shelby Wheels?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Fisherwerke
Hello everyone,

I was directed here from the 914 Facebook group. I have been searching for info on these wheels. I was told they are pretty rare. I have not been able to find even another photo of them. Does anyone know what the name of them is? All I know is they are from Carroll Shelby's line of wheels.

IPB Image

Thanks!
ValcoOscar
I have a set of these 15 x 7 Shelby Rims...thinking about throwing them on my CNC and converting to 911 bolt pattern, 5 X 130mm

OscarClick to view attachment Click to view attachment
Fisherwerke
I have found quite a few of that style. Absolutely nothing on the ones I posted.
mepstein
There's a lot of different 4 lug wheels due to all the aftermarket support for VW's. While many of them might be uncommon, rare usually implies some greater value that most do not have.
VaccaRabite
Never seen anything like them.
Do they have a stamped model number or anything?

Aluminum or Magnesium?

I'd also ask on Samba as they were probably sold as VW wheels, and not so much 914 wheels.

Zach
sixnotfour
beerchug.gif
sixnotfour
Oscar beer3.gif 8 1/2
sixnotfour
welcome.png
Fisherwerke
QUOTE(sixnotfour @ Feb 25 2020, 03:02 PM) *

beerchug.gif

I had found that image on the samba but unfortunately nothing when used in a search. OEM or O.E.M. is way too broad.
sixnotfour
QUOTE(Fisherwerke @ Feb 25 2020, 02:32 PM) *

QUOTE(sixnotfour @ Feb 25 2020, 03:02 PM) *

beerchug.gif

I had found that image on the samba but unfortunately nothing when used in a search. OEM or O.E.M. is way too broad.

beer3.gif
Craigers17
Different style, but more Shelby wheels on The Samba. Old school slots.
Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.