Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: 2.0 Muffler
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
CoronaMike
I need a muffler that will fit on 2.0 heat exchangers. Doesn't have to be original, though ideally I could find one that's not dual pipes.

thanks!!
euro911
I have a good condition 2.0L Bursch style headers & flat-pack muffler available since I acquired a banana muffler.

Let me know if you're interested in something like that & I'll post some pix ...
CoronaMike
QUOTE(euro911 @ Feb 27 2020, 01:36 PM) *

I have a good condition 2.0L Bursch style headers & flat-pack muffler available since I acquired a banana muffler.

Let me know if you're interested in something like that & I'll post some pix ...

Great! PMd
bdstone914
@euro911
@coronamike

Hey Mark it looks good.
Can you bring it to the swap meet?

Call me.
Bruce
bdstone914
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Feb 28 2020, 07:16 PM) *

@euro911
@CoronaMike

Hey Mark it looks good.
Can you bring it to the swap meet?

Call me.
Bruce

euro911
I'm tentative for the Phoenix Club, Bruce ... I may have to drive down to Carlsbad on Sunday
CoronaMike
QUOTE(euro911 @ Feb 28 2020, 08:35 PM) *

I'm tentative for the Phoenix Club, Bruce ... I may have to drive down to Carlsbad on Sunday

@euro911
@bdstone914

Looks great - well, if you're going to be driving to carlsbad - maybe I can meet you somewhere as you pass by? Not sure which freeway you'd be taking, but I can probably make it happen if you had time to stop and take my money. smile.gif

And if you DO make it to the swap meet - Bruce would be able to pick it up for me.

Mike
bdstone914
QUOTE(CoronaMike @ Feb 29 2020, 09:36 AM) *

QUOTE(euro911 @ Feb 28 2020, 08:35 PM) *

@euro911
@bdstone914

Looks great - well, if you're going to be driving to carlsbad - maybe I can meet you somewhere as you pass by? Not sure which freeway you'd be taking, but I can probably make it happen if you had time to stop and take my money. smile.gif

And if you DO make it to the swap meet - Bruce would be able to pick it up for me.

Mike

Mark,
After the swap meet I will be in the area for a while. If you are back from Carlsbad maybe we could meet somewhere ?
Bruce
9fourteen14
QUOTE(CoronaMike @ Feb 27 2020, 01:35 PM) *

I need a muffler that will fit on 2.0 heat exchangers. Doesn't have to be original, though ideally I could find one that's not dual pipes.

thanks!!

me too i need one for a 74 2.0

in the new england area.
please PM if you have one!

914 luva
moneysmarts
QUOTE(9fourteen14 @ Apr 13 2020, 05:26 PM) *

QUOTE(CoronaMike @ Feb 27 2020, 01:35 PM) *

thanks!!

me too i need one for a 74 2.0

in the new england area.
please PM if you have one!

914 luva

I have a banana in very good condition.
Removed it when I installed a Triad.
I'm in Central Mass, and will post a pic for you tomorrow.
Steve
moneysmarts
Here you go...
yellowporky
moneysmarts
Pm sent
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.