Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 1971 roller $500 OBO
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
mgarrison
1971 roller for sale. No engine or trans. No seats, no back glass. Windshield is cracked. Side windows all there. Some rust in the usual places. Most of the interior is stripped, but I do have some of the parts & pieces. This one looks like too much work, and is taking up my trailer parking spot. I need to make room, so make me an offer. *No longer has the Empi wheels on it. I can send additional pics of whatever you like, just let me know.

MikeClick to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
budk
QUOTE(mgarrison @ Feb 28 2020, 09:32 AM) *

1971 roller for sale. No engine or trans. No seats, no back glass. Windshield is cracked. Side windows all there. Some rust in the usual places. Most of the interior is stripped, but I do have some of the parts & pieces. This one looks like too much work, and is taking up my trailer parking spot. I need to make room, so make me an offer. *No longer has the Empi wheels on it. I can send additional pics of whatever you like, just let me know.

Good luck with the sale! Please post a price - it's one of the few forum rules.
mgarrison
Here's some more info and pics: I bought this roller as part of a two car deal. It appears to be too much metal work for me personally. I found a notebook in the car that indicates it was picked up in Pensacola in 1991. I got it in Tucson, AZ. Odd rivet repair to the floor under the rear of the drivers seat area. Battery was moved to the rear trunk - battery box and cables punched through. Engine cover and rear trunk lid are a different color/from another car. Crappy foil backed foam on the firewall behind the seats.

MikeClick to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid=732
330]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid
=732336]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachme
ntid=732340]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[atta
chmentid=732344]Click to view attachment
MikeInMunich
QUOTE(mgarrison @ Feb 28 2020, 06:32 AM) *

Very interested. Sending PM!
xsurfer
QUOTE(MikeInMunich @ Feb 29 2020, 04:09 AM) *

I need the inside right fender well sheet metal. I need to cut out the
section I need to weld back into my car.

Please advise if available.

Thanks
xsurfer

Thanks
mgarrison
QUOTE(xsurfer @ Feb 29 2020, 11:09 AM) *

Thanks

Trying to sell the car whole. I believe its rebuildable, just a bit more work than I am up for right now.
buz914
Can you take a close up photo(or see what the number is) of the silver Karmann data plate in the drivers door hinge area?

I'm looking for a certain build date in 1971

Looking for my birthday car.
mgarrison
QUOTE(buz914 @ Mar 1 2020, 06:58 AM) *

Can you take a close up photo(or see what the number is) of the silver Karmann data plate in the drivers door hinge area?

I'm looking for a certain build date in 1971

Looking for my birthday car.

Click to view attachment
buz914
Thank you!

That's not it.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.