Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 1970 Irish Green 914-6
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
siverson
siverson
siverson
siverson
Cairo94507
This beautiful Six speaks for itself. This is a terrific car at a fair price. Steve is a great guy and his passion shows in the car. GLWTS.
Michael beerchug.gif
Bruce Hinds
The girl in the car looks like Debbie Steen from Huntington New York. Related maybe?
siverson
QUOTE(Bruce Hinds @ Feb 28 2020, 04:05 PM) *

The girl in the car looks like Debbie Steen from Huntington New York. Related maybe?

No - I don't think so. That's the 2nd owners then girlfriend (now wife) in 1973.

-Steve
siverson
Bruce Hinds
QUOTE(siverson @ Feb 28 2020, 04:55 PM) *

QUOTE(Bruce Hinds @ Feb 28 2020, 04:05 PM) *

No - I don't think so. That's the 2nd owners then girlfriend (now wife) in 1973.

-Steve

Hummmm, could be.
thelogo
QUOTE(siverson @ Feb 28 2020, 02:22 PM) *

Hard to find a better car then this one ....

And i dont Even like. /6 s
pete000
BAT?
siverson
Cairo94507
Did I miss the price....the older I get the harder it is to find these things. beerchug.gif
siverson
rhodyguy
We know what the current bid is. The house 'estimated value(s)' seem to be hit or miss. ALL of the auctions I've seen televised are 'bid goes on' when the reserve is not met. we never know what the reserve is unless it's lifted under duress. I love that green.
Jett
With the stock market volatility I had to stop at 61K... :<(. Without the market risk I would have been comfortable to 70K. We like our cars fully stock, which would require a bit of time and extra $ on this one, but she is close.

Good luck to the seller.
Cairo94507
The bidding stopped at $73K and I think that is about 75-80% of this cars value. Once this stuff all clears up I hope to see it sell for what it is worth. We all know this is a great car. Everybody be safe. beerchug.gif
JmuRiz
Bummer, I agree it was a victim of the panic. Such a great car, it’ll sell when the rebound happens once the virus is defeated.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.